IGNORED

{LA} Jega album release party 8/11, Santa Monica

eh Speedy

"JEGA

8/11/2009 10:00 PM at Variance release party & Planet Mu Records Night @ Zanzibar

1301 5th Street Santa Monica, Los Angeles, California 90401

Cost:

Variance release party and West Coast Planet Mu Records night featuring JEGA live, TOM BURBANK, KEN GIBSON [8FM/Appendics Shuffle], MILEECE live."

who the fuck is going w/ me to this?

• 3 weeks later...

the fuck, Matt was there. shit i didn't even see him. was great to hear some of those tracks. one of the speakers was going out and i was a bit pissed over that. i was hoping for some older too.

wish there were records for sale.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest ms-dos

yup, it was indeed a fantastic show. i looked for ya, rod, and it appears we were even on the same side of the venue (that speaker problem was a little confusing -- i swear that tom burbank was using it as a rhythmic and dynamic effect, and so i thought that maybe jega just wasn't so dexterous with his panning knob, lol).

variance sounded great, and the majority of the others' sets were good too. i'd kill for a recording of the live version of 'eva,' with the think break added and all the extra rhythmic bits.

burbank's new shit was hot. he can rock a party.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived