IGNORED

Jega - 1995

Chris Toffer

Easily one of the year's best releases so far - so many good tracks, so consistent - amazed these tracks never saw the light of day prior - but then again, look at the Caustic Window LP!

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great album. Most of all I love 'Lake Windermere' - that melody that comes in at the 2 minute mark - sounds like 'Lick' from Old Tunes Volume 2. Is it the same synth? Sure sounds like it.[/quote

Sh 101 (or MC 202), no doubt. Lush

Bleep emailed me about the vinyl being delayed (no surprise there), but assured me the download would be available from the 26th Feb. So where the fuck is it? I'm not a Bleep basher by habit, unlike for many people they've always been solid for me.

Anyone receive their vinyl yet?

According to Bleep it's shipping 24.03.16. Looks like the CD isn't yet ready either - Bleep say expected shipping today, whereas Norman says it's due out 10.03.16. I love Skam, but I'm pissed off with their releases constantly being delayed. I wish they wouldn't bother announcing release dates as they almost never seem to meet them.

Guest J76MC

My immediate favorite tracks: Knight Lore, Lake Windermere, Saint Bees, Shockwave Rider, Starglider and Sabre Wulf.

Listening now, this is so good! It's amazing to get old works and hear them as new. It's kind of like deja vu... It feels familiar but new. Love it!

great release, can't wait for vol. 2. that synth line that comes in around 2 minutes into windermere gives me serious boc vibes, like the ending of happy cycling (think that's what i'm thinking of..)

Dylan did the cover himself. As with most of his album art

Nice - would love that as a full-size poster...

attend architecture school and people will be giving them away

great release, can't wait for vol. 2. that synth line that comes in around 2 minutes into windermere gives me serious boc vibes, like the ending of happy cycling (think that's what i'm thinking of..)

No, you're thinking of 'Lick'

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Bought this a few days ago as part of my monthly "habit", really love it - lots of variety between the tracks, a great listening experience. 'ZX82' and 'Lunar Jetman' are the SHIZZZ.

Thanks J≡GA! Glad you're back :)

Edit: I'm on my 3rd consecutive listen...such a great release!

Listening again to this today after several weeks of putting it on the shelf. Amazing it is, the whole thing is rated the highest. I keep wondering is it nostalgia or is it really this good? This second round is really better than the first.

I had no idea there is a vol 2?

Archived