IGNORED

Post pics of your shoes

Guest dese manz hatin

chronicles-of-never-burnt-red-skeleton-k

oaknycchroniclesofnever.jpg

919051.jpg?1344893780

These but I painted the sole to look brown/black instead of wheat colored. I wear these the most and they are beat to crap.

Guest Iain C

BFavFm1CAAAxvF8.jpg

The oxblood ones are mine - I've had em for more than ten years. They're fucked but I still wear and love them. The black patent ones are my girlfriend's, and they're new this year.

I'm on my 7th pair of docs in 12 years. It might be because all of mine have been the shitty Korean made ones, or that I wear them for 12 hours every day and do a lot of walking, but the leather on every pair I've owned has started to crack/split after about a year, no matter how much I try to care for them. Not to mention I tend to shuffle a bit so the soles get worn down pretty quickly.

Think these are from the last year they were made in the UK - not entirely sure. But they haven't been worn continuously for a decade, they spent a few years in the garage and I don't wear em too much these days. They're totally cracked and fucked and the leather is coming away from the sole... but I could never throw em away.

Ah yes, the the macalister boot. I have these ones:

macalister-boot.jpg

nice, they look identical, although mine are Clarks desert boots.

Wow we have the same, Clarks desert boots, exact color as above ;)

It's basically the oldest shoe design out of all here. It's like an old fashion cobbler type of shoe, i'm thinking turn of the century, probably what Daniel plainview had.

Guest Iain C

Ah yes, the the macalister boot. I have these ones:

macalister-boot.jpg

nice, they look identical, although mine are Clarks desert boots.

Wow we have the same, Clarks desert boots, exact color as above ;)

It's basically the oldest shoe design out of all here. It's like an old fashion cobbler type of shoe, i'm thinking turn of the century, probably what Daniel plainview had.

Everybody loves a desert boots Clark. I think they only date to the 1950s, though. Definitely a 20th century design. My dad wore them as a kid growing up in Cyprus.

Guest Ron Manager

they are a total design classic. the ones i have at the moment are actually my first pair. quite worn now, but in the future will definitely consider directly replacing.

YES to the Clarks classics.

Today I'm sporting Nike Air Vortex... or Pegasus, not sure - and they make me feel like I'm starring in an 80s kids movie:

5sbtEfO.jpg

Edited by westhead

Today I'm sporting Nike Air Vortex... or Pegasus, not sure - and they make me feel like I'm starring in an 80s kids movie:

5sbtEfO.jpg

Those are pretty cool.

5sbtEfO.jpg

Those are pretty cool.

Thanks. There's a certain je ne sais quoi about them, the shape or chunkiness maybe.

I really want these:

CqX0Vni.jpg

but the few ones left on ebay are too small. the closest ones I could find are these:

4kKsS3I.jpg

but they are just not the same

Edited by o00o

• 6 years later...