IGNORED

Ulillillia's Site Updated!

Joyrex

On 6/26/2020 at 11:21 PM, marf said:

How about a degreasing pizza game? 

I'd play that!

Ulillillia is a national treasure and an inspiration to many people who find themselves trapped, depressed, or a misfit. He's been able to live a full life despite his numerous issues, all through applying process and analytics to any problem he's dealing with.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 months later...

"The joys of kerning are now bestowed onto my font. What is kerning? It's the adjusting of the horizontal spacing between adjacent characters in a text to improve readability. Consider a typical capital V and a lowercase a. When joined, Va, the a is moved closer into the V so it appears to have generally even spacing. Consider the typical lowercase L and lowercase a, la. These characters cannot be moved closer together without adversely affecting readability.

Through utilizing 7 zones and 14 total points for checking, I've got kerning working very nicely with my font, and it scales with font size (bigger means more pixels moved). However, I have a point of detail I'm uncertain with. What scale factor should I use? Being a divisor, a smaller value has an increased effect, moving characters much closer together when they have great potential for being moved. In the sample, I've provided a control, one where no kerning is applied. All characters have exactly the same spacing between them. With the 96 scale, readability is adversely affected because they're just too close together, even overlapping on each other. With 320, there isn't much of an effect at all. The best balance seems to be from about the 128 to 256, especially more around 160 to 192.

So, I'm asking for your opinion. Which scale factor looks the easily readable and appears best to you? I'm thinking it's somewhere from the 160 to 192. The font sizes shown are 36 (primary size used), 24, 17, 12, 7, then 60. 7 is extremely hard to read and is only intended for my debug panels and stuff when I don't really need to reference it".

YpHDFWC.png

Edited by ManjuShri

• 5 months later...

Much stuff. I didn't know about this, so maybe you didn't either.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Oh, I really enjoyed listening to him talking while working today.

I do hope he is getting something out of this, but yeah, they seem to be milking their footage. I'm conflicted!

2 minutes ago, Silent Member said:

Oh, I really enjoyed listening to him talking while working today.

I do hope he is getting something out of this, but yeah, they seem to be milking their footage. I'm conflicted!

I don't think them speaking with him is sad, just seeing his life and the way he is makes me feel bad for him and sad...

Ah, ok. Well this is ancient footage by now. I think he moved, got a job and a happier life after this was shot!

1 hour ago, Silent Member said:

Ah, ok. Well this is ancient footage by now. I think he moved, got a job and a happier life after this was shot!

He messages me on FB pretty regularly, he's doing fine.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Last time I doxxed Zelah's old girlfriend fantasy-turned-lesbian, I got slapped on the tits for that....

Anyway, he changed his real-name just because he liked the new one more.  Just like that!    ULI NEVER CHANGE!

• Like 1