Week six: EP7/Peel Session 2

Week seven: Confield

Week eight: Draft 7.30/Gantz Graf

Week nine: Untilted

Week ten: Quaristice/(Versions)

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cichlisuite belongs with LP5, dude. Also, I know Peel Session 1 doesn't quite fit in with Tri Repetae, but it's even more of a stretch placing it with LP5, and wasn't it recorded around the same time as Tri Rep anyway?

Guest ezkerraldean

i just flew back to the UK and forgot the adaptor for my external hard drive because i fucking bought the thing in canada and now i cant fucking plug it in so i cant listen to teh autechres FUUUUUUCK

where does 'we r are why' fit in?

I think there was a card in early pressings of tri rep that you could order it with (it's definitely tri rep though). A lot of people don't seem to care for it but I quite like it!

We R are why and splitrmx are too small and (don't kill me here) insignificant to the scope of the discography to really concern us here with this listening experiment but for the sake of being thorough this would be the week to talk about We R Are Why so you can post about it in this weeks thread.

I missed the first couple of weeks, but will join in from now on (am new here).

Am pretty familiar with most Ae music having been a fan for 10+ years, but haven't listened to their most recent stuff as much as some of their 90s material.

Am pretty familiar with most Ae music having been a fan for 10+ years, but haven't listened to their most recent stuff as much as some of their 90s material.

hey! another melbourne watmmer!

read the rules!

no no no man you dont have to ONLY listen to that album.

Basically what I'm doing is to limit specifically my Autechre listening to that album, so I'll usually listen to the album in question once or twice in a day and listen to whatever else in the mean time.

Archived