IGNORED

post pics of your cat(s)

Guest thanksomuch

• 3 months later...

my mom sent me this photo taken a couple weeks ago. the family cat was wrapped up in a blanket sleeping and fell off his bed still wrapped up lol

ibfJGR4NkKNPot.JPG

Fuuuuck.....

CATS WITH MUSIC HARDWARE-- Seriously- can life get any better than that?!

Along with MDMA and LSD/shrooms, I now believe that cats can also save humanity and unite the world in PEACE.

my mom sent me this photo taken a couple weeks ago. the family cat was wrapped up in a blanket sleeping and fell off his bed still wrapped up lol

ibfJGR4NkKNPot.JPG

It slipped off because there are silk cushions on the cat bed, always doomed to fail.

REPRISE TEH KITTEHS!!!!!

DSC_0010_zps9658ad4c.jpg

this is an confusing picture. the pose says rollicking playfulness and the eyes say "do not even think about fucking with me".

• 8 months later...
  • 3 months later...

there's a homeless cat camping in my yard, it won't go away and it's sick and adorable like hell

took it to the vet and we feed it, i hope i can find a home for it cause we already got 5 demons

Sf5Fcbl.jpg

zbvu1lI.jpg

can't let him inside yet cause he's still sick, poor snotty

check out this massive mutant gore shrimp he dropped 2 days ago, NSFW!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hebu9ieuB98

I'll put these here: first is my cat was named stig by a member of the family who couldnt look after him, but i called him maow, because thats what he said. i loved him so much and he really loved me as well. sadly one day didnt come back, I like to think he fell in love with a girl cat and went on an adventure. Sorely missed.

He was a 110% synth cat that would come and listen to the music and flick his tail to the beat, even breakcore. oh i loved him so much. Totally heartbroken over that.

n71xl4.jpg

2eqfns4.jpg

and Bert, my ex's cat who lost his tail (she lives by a dangerous crossroads). so he had a chip on his shoulder and was mr grumpy McGrumpface all the time.

vg0i6b.jpg