IGNORED

post pics of your cat(s)

Guest thanksomuch

he would fuckin muller you if you said that :emotawesomepm9:

well pissed off about it. bless him. go near his tail or pick him up and get the claw. a few/20 times in a few seconds

the neighbour's cats know to play to the camera, posing, looking at the lens; your cats are less interested, "oh he's photographing us again, blerr, derp, wassoverthere".

wow that bad, really trauma, maybe he was still in pain.

yeah he had a bad back :/ he went to live in a cul-de sac in his later years and used to sleep in the sun all day and not be bothered by cars driving about..

only if you tried to pick him up

and Bert, my ex's cat who lost his tail (she lives by a dangerous crossroads). so he had a chip on his shoulder and was mr grumpy McGrumpface all the time.

vg0i6b.jpg

Awww... And holy shit-- I saw this pic on Reddit a couple/few years ago. Small world. Or small internetz. I dunno. But I downloaded it, cuz I was Photoshopping it for no reason. Made it look really nice. Haha.

and Bert, my ex's cat who lost his tail (she lives by a dangerous crossroads). so he had a chip on his shoulder and was mr grumpy McGrumpface all the time.

vg0i6b.jpg

Awww... And holy shit-- I saw this pic on Reddit a couple/few years ago. Small world. Or small internetz. I dunno. But I downloaded it, cuz I was Photoshopping it for no reason. Made it look really nice. Haha.

lol! my facebook photos i share with my mates end up on reddit? lmao

• 4 weeks later...