IGNORED

post pics of your cat(s)

Guest thanksomuch

for peace

Thanks.

If by attacking you mean crossing the house without making eye contact or talking to it or trying to touch it and just making sure I put food and water in a safe place for it. :cerious:

lol

@ MGF it is a male and it hasn't been de-sexed. could be contributing =/

Edited by Bulk VanderHooj

y'all are making me want a cat

I think you should get the crazy cat high a lot and see if it chills out

Edited by AdieuErsatzEnnui

i don't know if i posted this, but my mom's cat keeps peeing on the carpet. he goes all over the place and she puts out these pads for him to pee on . he'll even pee on the carpet right NEXT to his litter box. my mom doesn't know what to do anymore and is really stressed and she might put him down because of it. i wish we knew why he was doing this. there is a new young cat in the neighbourhood who has beaten him up on one or two occasions, maybe it's related?

Stephen VanderHooj - I wrote about the cat attacking you, yo...  Aaanyway, I'm sure you'll be fine.  Peeace~~~  Respect cat, cat respect you (and your muscles)~~~

Also, the cat that I recently befriended is natural male, massive balls hanging proudly, and it was rescued from da streets all fucked up.  That might explain his temperament......  Which means especially-- IDM and respect are powerful~~~

So the following is the cat who "hates people"(attacks/hides from everyone), apparently...  Naw, man- naw, man.....  After only a few days spending time with him, he became this:

watmm_ao.jpg

Has he yet, sprayed your house with a lovely territory marking fluid ?  Perhaps neuter. Of course at this point you're still 'friends', not the guardian. he's interesting looking. Got very tight thick fur on that close up and on the bed has a small body. Is he still a juvenile ? Anyway. Welcome to cat. [-;

Has he yet, sprayed your house with a lovely territory marking fluid ?  Perhaps neuter. Of course at this point you're still 'friends', not the guardian. he's interesting looking. Got very tight thick fur on that close up and on the bed has a small body. Is he still a juvenile ? Anyway. Welcome to cat. [-;

I think it will "stay uncut" for life.  I don't know.  But it's... medium sized?  Like ~1.5 years old or so.  I think it sprayed me gyal's closet, cuz we were smelling it this morning and it kind of smells like piss.  Haha.  I haven't had a cat friend in ages.  I'm really happy about it, thanks!  I don't cuddle with him in bed, but he does sleep on my legs.  One weird thing about him is that he fucking changes forms- like, his face will look different at different times.  Cat face morphing tech.  Da fuq.

Stephen VanderHooj - I wrote about the cat attacking you, yo...  Aaanyway, I'm sure you'll be fine.  Peeace~~~  Respect cat, cat respect you (and your muscles)~~~

Also, the cat that I recently befriended is natural male, massive balls hanging proudly, and it was rescued from da streets all fucked up.  That might explain his temperament......  Which means especially-- IDM and respect are powerful~~~

So the following is the cat who "hates people"(attacks/hides from everyone), apparently...  Naw, man- naw, man.....  After only a few days spending time with him, he became this:

watmm_ao.jpg

such a cute kitty!!! Those markings and the blue in its eyes, really nice.

btw weirdness. Over the last week or so the spazcat has been warming up to me unusually. Just now when I got home it rubbed on my leg and gave a little meow. I can count on one hand in the last 3 or so years how many times it's intentionally approached me. And there was already food in the dish so it wasn't that.

lol does my cat watmm or something? Friends with the mod turtle maybe he ratted me out?

edit: like right now its sitting right behind me in the computer room even though the other cat is across the house (the little one follows him around constantly). This is so f'en weird. 

I guess I just had to complain to watmm and Peace sent me his crazy good kitty vibes and boom fixt.

great news stephen, is there anything you've been doing different to it? maybe you've had a subconscious shift in attitude towards the feller and he can perceive it. cats are good at picking up on things  :catrecline:

The only thing I have done differently (we have tried this over the years with no success but thought to try it again) is we turned all the chairs underneath all the tables out, so that it can't hide on the chairs but under the tables? If that makes any sense.

My thought was by taking away the little spot where it feels its "hiding", it would be forced to interact with us a little bit (even if we're just walking by), and when each interaction proved to it that it wasn't get hurt or anything it would warm up to us.

Does that make sense? 

But yeah it's great news, thank you!

Here it is just chillin' behind me:

XOLKd5W.jpg

*cat picz*

such a cute kitty!!! Those markings and the blue in its eyes, really nice.

btw weirdness. Over the last week or so the spazcat has been warming up to me unusually. Just now when I got home it rubbed on my leg and gave a little meow. I can count on one hand in the last 3 or so years how many times it's intentionally approached me. And there was already food in the dish so it wasn't that.

lol does my cat watmm or something? Friends with the mod turtle maybe he ratted me out?

edit: like right now its sitting right behind me in the computer room even though the other cat is across the house (the little one follows him around constantly). This is so f'en weird. 

I guess I just had to complain to watmm and Peace sent me his crazy good kitty vibes and boom fixt.

Receiving vibez takes responsibility (of thought and action), and it looks like you've used them properly.  Kudoz.

great news stephen, is there anything you've been doing different to it? maybe you've had a subconscious shift in attitude towards the feller and he can perceive it. cats are good at picking up on things :catrecline:

The only thing I have done differently (we have tried this over the years with no success but thought to try it again) is we turned all the chairs underneath all the tables out, so that it can't hide on the chairs but under the tables? If that makes any sense.

My thought was by taking away the little spot where it feels its "hiding", it would be forced to interact with us a little bit (even if we're just walking by), and when each interaction proved to it that it wasn't get hurt or anything it would warm up to us.

Does that make sense?

But yeah it's great news, thank you!

Here it is just chillin' behind me:

XOLKd5W.jpg

Fucking nice!

Exposure therapy to the rescue!

• 2 weeks later...

aqEeS0L.jpg

Louisa can jump up, but she can't get down without help…

This looks exactly like my old cat Quincy. Most laid back and chill cat I've ever known.

The cat that I have now does this funny thing of responding to my guitar playing. Like if I bend a note a certain way or especially after I let a note ring out, she'll do a silent/barely audible meow. Pretty consistently, too. So yeah, I have a musical cat.