IGNORED

post pics of your cat(s)

Guest thanksomuch

^^^^ so cuuuute

my cat does this everytime when i play some music, like 3 times a day and always humping the same pillow

he's castrated but can still cum, how the hell is this possible??

did someone say more of lil babby thor?? i asked my old housemate if he had any photos of the kitties and here are some of the ones he sent me..

ZQPrult.png

o m f g

Seriously aww. He looks slightly like a goat for some reason too. Love it.

did someone say more of lil babby thor?? i asked my old housemate if he had any photos of the kitties and here are some of the ones he sent me..

Z3tDgt0.png

This one tho, mama  :catcry:

Finn has a lot more energy and a lot less brains than Thor did at his age. he's not quite getting the hang of litter training, I wake up to a shit disaster every morning and have to scramble before work to clean and decontaminate.

^ I still have those issues with one of mine Mesh. She hisses and runs away pretty much no matter what we do. But after running away she will come right back into our vicinity. When we walk into the room she will jump into her favorite spot on the couch across the room or hide under the coffee table or something.

You'd think by now (3-4 years with us) she'd no we wish it no harm, but she's in constant fight or flight mode.

Still love er' though. Sorry you couldn't keep cher =(

Girlfriend's cat.  She's in Italy for the week, so I'll be taking care of this guy for a few more days~

You can see on my hand, scars from this dude's scratches.  But he's calmed down more, so not as much blood loss...  

Chilling is the first step to improving the world!  "Chill from within, and the world can have an example to follow...", said prolly nobody, but it's true.

watmm_ao-2017-04-01.jpg

the foxy looking one on the right is adorable, for some reason i feel like redford would be a rad name for that one because it reminds me of robert redford

heh. Her name is KK Slider, not very accurate compared to the animal crossing character, but shortens to "cakes" or sometimes "cookie" which is appropriate because she's very much into food, and looks like a loaf of bread

aw no. i thought you sorted that one out, or it was at least getting better. poor thing must have had something horrible happen to it. 

WHAT DID YOU DO STEPHEN?  :emotawesomepm9:

It WAS getting better! For a period there she was being more social and talkative etc. But she's back to running to her "safe spots".

I think it's time for another round of exposure therapy, maybe take her safe spots away so that she's forced to be around us and see that we're safe.

aw no. i thought you sorted that one out, or it was at least getting better. poor thing must have had something horrible happen to it. 

WHAT DID YOU DO STEPHEN?  :emotawesomepm9:

It WAS getting better! For a period there she was being more social and talkative etc. But she's back to running to her "safe spots".

I think it's time for another round of exposure therapy, maybe take her safe spots away so that she's forced to be around us and see that we're safe.

Here's a pic of the lil one now. It will follow around the house staring at me from a distance like this, ears are up, it will make eye contact etc (doesn't seem scared), but if I make any movement in its direction it runs away and if you happen to get close to it: hssssssssssss

http://imgur.com/LWrQhXY

Edit: won't let me embed for some reason. meh, sorry

Edited by Bulk VanderHooj