IGNORED

Warp20 (Unheard)

eh Speedy

curious why the title and subtitle of this thread was edited. the original title was "Warp20 (Unheard) CD, yay fuck the Warp20 box set." or something to that effect. did Warp come calling or something?

lol not saying the box set was a bad buy, but jesus christ does warp play dirty with their consumers. Just the fact that they originally said the new Squarepusher album would be EXTREMELY LIMITED and ended up being widely available / still available right now... makes me really question how much longer I should support these fucks.

Curious how also each time I have ordered from bleep, I have gotten accidently over-charged by like 5-6 bucks on my order. :facepalm:

Just the fact that they originally said the new Squarepusher album would be EXTREMELY LIMITED and ended up being widely available / still available right now... makes me really question how much longer I should support these fucks.

This is how they got me to buy that piece of crap Diamond Watch Wrists album. :angry:

"This is a limited pressing of 2,000 and when it's gone, it's gone!"

Well it's still available new on Amazon after 6 months...AND there are 2 copies listed as 'new' condition in Amazon Marketplace available under $2, with many more 'new;, 'like new' and 'very good' under $10. Some valuable & limited shit there! Lol

To be fair Warp stated at the onset that Unheard would only initially be exclusive to the Box Set but would remain vinyl exclusive.

At least all those non-preordering phillistines won't get to hear 'Spiro' in all it's brief glory!

To be fair Warp stated at the onset that Unheard would only initially be exclusive to the Box Set but would remain vinyl exclusive.

At least all those non-preordering phillistines won't get to hear 'Spiro' in all it's brief glory!

actually the original announcement wasn't that just the vinyl would be exclusive.

but if you wanna hear Spiro, just listen to Lighthouse track 3

or as me, pigster, dagger and refund dubbed it on saturday night, 'BOCLOOP'!

Guest bitroast

lol the additional few seconds is just a guy in a deep voice going " THE BOC LOOP" covered in reverb. then it's the boc loop.

Jeez, I'm still mad about all but the 2 tiny tracks on the "exclusive" Square Window 3" turning out not to be exclusive at all.

Anyway it's totally understandable from a "business" point of view, but still vexing. Or rather, would be vexing, had I actually bought the box set.

I wish the Elecktroids track was about 10 minutes longer. I like pretty much all of this though. No doubt jazz, but does the box set list the years for these tracks too? Says that the Autechre one is from 1991, and Clark's from 2000.

Archived