IGNORED

Happy Birthday Obel!

Tessier Ashpool

It seems like only yesterday I was cradling you in my arms, your little toes flailing in the midst of your swaddling, Autechre themed baby rags. Yes, who knew that you would grow up to be the dashing young lad you are today.

I still remember your first words: "Paintball" and, soon thereafter, "Fuck all ya'll." As relevant today as it was then, your innate misanthropy is a testament to the indomitable human capacity to want to eat kittens. I mean, you really haven't seen anything until you've witnessed Obel take down an entire litter of mewling infant cats.

In all seriousness - happy birthday m8. Much love on this day and best wishes for all the days following.

:squarepusher_logo::aphexsign::spiteful::emotawesomepm9::cisfor::sorcerer:

:wub:

Guest abusivegeorge

What a way not only for rook to make an appearance but also for that post to take him to 6666, you should feel mighty epic right now Obel.

What a way not only for rook to make an appearance but also for that post to take him to 6666, you should feel mighty epic right now Obel.

wow jesus that is a crazy coincidence

OBEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived