IGNORED

Justin Bieber!

encey

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Jackson Michaels

I'd probably hit it.

Hypothetically speaking, is it wrong of me to imagine fucking him in the ass for hours and then cum in his face?

Just thinking out loud here guys.

There's something uneasy in his smile. Toothy as it is, he seems so scared and unsure of what he's doing.

This one will definitely commit suicide.

Gary, I believe you absolutely fucking nailed it. Let's take lots on when he snuffs it. :emotawesomepm9:

Guest Gary C

There's something uneasy in his smile. Toothy as it is, he seems so scared and unsure of what he's doing.

This one will definitely commit suicide.

Gary, I believe you absolutely fucking nailed it. Let's take lots on when he snuffs it. :emotawesomepm9:

20th birthday. A few years after he's been able to see how his finances work and realised that he never got paid. He'll probably start selling himself on the books of backstreet Hollywood boy-bang agencies. Dabble in some crack to ease himself through depression. Try to get sober when he falls in love with an older man and then kill himself after being rejected.

No-one will know or care, mind you.

Guest PWSTEAL

This is the first time I ever actually listened to a Bieber song.

It was just as horrible as I expected.

It upsets me though how they got all these young celebrities singing & talking,

and doing shows about relationships & drama., and by singing & talking about it,

they get every other child thinking that all they should worry about in life is boyfriends, girlfriends & drama.

It's like, yo, your 14, you should be worrying about homework and graduating school, your too young & stupid to even know what love is.

Justin Bieber 2.0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAHDtzeC_AU&feature=player_embedded

This stuff is making me lose my hair.

watching this formed a painful knot in my chest

Definitely not as hot as Justin Bieber. The scary thing is bovine growth hormone. Seriously! Both Bieber and Cody JOhnson look like they are about nine years old, while their lady interests in the videos look seventeen. :wacko:

Fuck, I'm probably going to get arrested.

Guest mafted

This is the first time I ever actually listened to a Bieber song.

It was just as horrible as I expected.

It upsets me though how they got all these young celebrities singing & talking,

and doing shows about relationships & drama., and by singing & talking about it,

they get every other child thinking that all they should worry about in life is boyfriends, girlfriends & drama.

It's like, yo, your 14, you should be worrying about homework and graduating school, your too young & stupid to even know what love is.

yep

oh yeah fucking right. Thats really what those teenage years are for, working hard at school. Not romantic exploration sexual discovery and developing a personality. Kids should just stick to what they know best, reading writing and arithmetic. Dating and kissing? you should probably at least have a college degree for that shit to count.

Definitely not as hot as Justin Bieber.

Archived