IGNORED

Bleep announces Live 12-hour Autechre Broadcast

bubbhasdance

• Replies 907
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree. I found the last one a bit too much like a smokey drug fuelled nostalgic romp through hip-hop, trashy rave boy-boy land in places - which I'm sure is all well and good, but not something I can relate to. I'm liking this one a lot more.

Guest exper

Actually, do we know this is just Rob and Sean? its probably the whole Gescom/Rob Hall/ etc crew taking turns...

Guest Greg Reason

the supposed 'panic' remix of coil by ae now playing, im still confused on how anyone knew this was 'panic' it soudns absolutely nothing like the original song and has never been released to my knowledge. Who came up with the idea that this was a remix of that coil song?

I've always wondered the same thing. Not that this is a bad deal... 'Panic' has got to be one of the worst songs by ANY artist, let alone Coil

Gescom - Go Sheep

This track is so good makes me want to take out the entire 12" and replay it, except i've got another 8 hours of this mix to listen to.

Guest Joebot Kill

good old second peng

it's been a while since i've listened to this song! forgot how badass it is!

That was some badass shit right there

yeah it was, so far this is the only thing i've heard that i absolutely must have as a recording. my bet is unreleased AE or Gescom from the last ep

Archived