IGNORED

Bleep announces Live 12-hour Autechre Broadcast

bubbhasdance

• Replies 907
  • Created
  • Last Reply

maybe they put a limit on how many can be in it at once, because i was able to login fine the first 2 times and when it closed my browser i tried again and it wouldnt let me ,

i bet if someone here logs out now they wont be able to get back in

My work firewall is blocking the chat, I think. At least, I think it's the chat. Whatever is below the little player there is broken.

Man if I had an iPhone and streaming this worked I would probably be crying now, the prospect is just that neato

DAMN, half hour in the mix and my internet connection died for another 30 minutes, got back to see I was banned, while I wasn't even registered for the chat, great.

Cool autechre remix now btw ('Skin up, you're already dead' remix), I really liked the first 30 minutes, already better than the last 12 hour set.

What was the thing before what is on now? Not the hip hop right now with the Apache break, the thing before that with old school crunchy perc, lush pads, and the voice going "DOO" every once in a while?

Guest exper

DAMN, half hour in the mix and my internet connection died for another 30 minutes, got back to see I was banned, while I wasn't even registered for the chat, great.

Cool autechre remix now btw ('Skin up, you're already dead' remix), I really liked the first 30 minutes, already better than the last 12 hour set.

Oh god, the Eddy Fresh rmx. One of the few I've hated...

What was the thing before what is on now? Not the hip hop right now with the Apache break, the thing before that with old school crunchy perc, lush pads, and the voice going "DOO" every once in a while?

'Skin up, you're already dead' remix by ae

Just join WATMM chat, there is a bunch of us there.

yeah, this is good due to relevant conversation. the ustream chatbox is a flood of fools (present company excluded)

Wtf !? GOOD TIMES ? I didn't know this funky side of Autechre !

Great great great ! They're actually mashing up all of my favourite musical tastes in this fdsufhfing mix !

Overscratched !

This is the Autechre disco-mobile !

I never enjoyed a mix as much as this one ! I'm moving alone in front of my laptop-screen...And this funky mix is eargasmic §

"Say DISCOO !" Light-years from Quaristice ^^

Archived