IGNORED

Songs you wish didn't end

J3FF3R00

Guest Calx Sherbet

Tamphex - Aphex Twins Classics, listened to this about 8 times on the bus down to Galway. Fucking mental stuff. Also Carn Marth from Richard D James I never tire off.

Are you mental? I hate that track. Polynomial C however, theres a track I wish didnt end. Reminds me of surfing and pier jumping in Kerry.

Xylem Tube

• 2 years later...
  • Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Royksopp's - Come (The very last track on Melody A.M.)

I used to listen to it several times in a row, but I last year I made a 10 minute mix of it, so now I don't have to.

Guest homo detritus

Stone in Focus immediately comes to mind ofc, but like, ofc it doesnt have to go on forever, 10 minutes is perfect really. Moderation, yeah.

Impakt if you are reading this, try an experiment perhaps, if you do a lot of drugs anyway, smoke some crack, pop a pilklk (woops, not intentional, but why not), or whatevs I dont know. And fuck yourself thouruffly, the way you are used to.

Well, Maybe not to Stone in Focus, maybe thats sacramental, I dont know.

Guest zaphod

can't be bothered to read this thread to see if i posted in it already but these could hum audibly in the background for the rest of my life and i wouldn't be too bothered:

[youtubehd]pt-bfSTP5DE[/youtubehd]

[youtubehd]4XcyuSzouxA[/youtubehd]

Guest homo detritus

Hello, I see you summoned me. What are you talking about? Doing drugs to stone in focus?

Well, no. Not to Stone In Focus necessarily. Drugs aint necessary either. Im just talking about extreme ejaculation I guess.

The way Ive understood it your a bit of "dickhead", a walking boner like Fassbender in Shame. Not to be jaded or anything,

youve probably understood this hence your off the hook threesome. But maybe thats the key you know, extreme releasment.

Then maybe youll feel relieved without having the need for a while. But maybe youll also go crazy.

Guest homo detritus

Hello, I see you summoned me. What are you talking about? Doing drugs to stone in focus?

>Well, no. Not to Stone In Focus necessarily. Drugs aint necessary either. Im just talking about extreme ejaculation I guess.

The way Ive understood it your a bit of "dickhead", a walking boner like Fassbender in Shame. Not to be jaded or anything,

youve probably understood this hence your off the hook threesome. But maybe thats the key you know, extreme releasment.

Then maybe youll feel relieved without having the need for a while. But maybe youll also go crazy.

I dont know.

Woops sorry bout that

>>Well, no. Not to Stone In Focus necessarily. Drugs aint necessary either. Im just talking about extreme ejaculation I guess.

I dont

know.lockquote>

Woops sorry bout that

I hope you know that even if some things I'm saying is true it doesn't mean I'm actually a walking boner, haha :D I like to make watmm think so. I don't let shame run my game though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GSsFbdIeew (same, but slower version, I have no idea what the right speed is)

These 3 tracks/versions I've been listening for about 60 times this week. Now again I have a day off and just having Set It Out on repeat for almost two hours already. These are deeper than the mariana trench.

Archived