IGNORED

Known unreleased albums/eps

beerwolf

Not including the myths, how many albums or eps has Aphex Twin recorded that could in the future see the light of day as official releases?

Without trying too hard (hardly at all if honest) I can think of 2x Peel Sessions and Melodies from Mars. Is there any others?

Guest Calx Sherbet

well i think Grant said the Q Chastic album was legit, but is he known to lie?

if i had to hear one, the Caustic Window LP. it sounds like a huge mess of different eras and styles

Green Calx was supposed to be an EP too according to Rephlex in a very old press release. Grant was suppose to release material as IG-88 as well...these probably fall under the "myth" category though. And Konklaver.

I heard Joyrex say something about a Surfing On Sine Waves II, which was a complete album, all ready to go, which never saw the light of day for some reason.

I heard Joyrex say something about a Surfing On Sine Waves II, which was a complete album, all ready to go, which never saw the light of day for some reason.

its cause rich spilled orange juice on it

Those will never ever see the light of day in an official release. Plus Melodies from Mars.

Why? Surely the 2 Peel sessions might be released. I have them but the quality is terrible.

Archived