IGNORED

Panda Bear - Tomboy

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

enjoyed the actress remix. haven't really gotten into any of the orig tracks so far really. this process of releasing sucks

maybe i'll throw them into the right order and they'll make sense

so i have:

1. You Can Count On Me

2. Tomboy

3. Slow Motion

4. Surfer's Hymn

5. Last Night At The Jetty

6. Drone

7. Alsatian Darn

did anything else come out i missed?

seems odd to release half the album in bits and then the album in full..so i must have missed some

good song

didnt like this (album) when it came out but i recently been enjoying the remixes so might revisit.

so i have:

1. You Can Count On Me

2. Tomboy

3. Slow Motion

4. Surfer's Hymn

5. Last Night At The Jetty

6. Drone

7. Alsatian Darn

did anything else come out i missed?

seems odd to release half the album in bits and then the album in full..so i must have missed some

thge preakness and atiba song, although they are not on tomboy. the preakness is a tomboy outtake.

Guest disparaissant

leaked for real this time. flac and all.

im pretty excited to listen to it, i only listened to last night at the jetty out of the singles, largely because i just prefer listening to albums.

Guest Enter a new display name

I really like it. Also my little finger is telling me this might get BNM'd for some reason.

good album for sure. I wish he would release lyrics with this.

also the high pitched shrill/note in afterburner kind of annoys me but overall, the production is glorious and overwhelmingly warm.

so it's clear to me now that this was probably the worst release method for an album that I have ever seen. I just skip to the 4 tracks that are new and aside from afterburner they are pretty similar. I'm finding friendship bracelet horribly boring except for the end. maybe it's a grower.

all in all tbe album would benefit from a bit more diversity but I do like it quite a bit too.

Archived