IGNORED

The Walking Dead - AMC TV Series (spoilers everywhere)

Rubin Farr

Guest nene multiple assgasms

I guess I'm the only one who thinks this season is the best one so far. why do you people even watch this show?

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I would say that the best product in regards to TWD is a video game by Telltale. It has your typical melodrama, but giving you a sense of participating in comics/series is a refreshing take.

Yeah the game is great.

Was it this crazy out of touch corporate suit's idea to have an emo light rock song play in every episode? jesus christ.

tell me about it!!! god do i hate it every time they pull that crap.

so obviously out of place. pulls you right out of the episode.

you know that is a decision that's all about money. nothing else (record company paying them big bucks to include the song).

but if you remember, they did the same thing at the very end of the shows premier episode (when rick was in the tank), so it's not just a recent development.

besides that issue, tho - i thought this was a pretty good episode overall & have been enjoying the season so far.

i don't see why everyone here seems to hate the show so much. :shrug:

Governor finds some redemption, takes care of new family, something goes terribly wrong...again... & pseudo family are killed, leads zombie herd to prison, gets killed somewhere thereafter.

Ugh, why did they have to clean up the Guvna right when he was starting to look grizzled and intimidating like the comics? This season sucks!

Because they realized that his fake beard looked fake.

most interesting thing to come out of last nights episode is the lying about being a cop new girl is a lesbian & is shacking up with her new GF.

next week mid season finale bitches. governor v. prison part deux cliff hanger.

Guest Pennywise

Fucking hell so funny. He looks like Snake Plissken, AHAHA. Catching up right now, this episode where it starts with his own little gay music video, jesus christ.

Literally the worst villain ever.

This show is missing a lot but I realised that this show misses comic relief. Humourous interactions between the characters is a good way to make the viewer actually care about them and relate to them. Its a very human thing that I think is missing in this show. I don't want it to be a comedy, I hope you know what I mean. I am totally uniterested in ALL of the characters.

Edited by Pennywise

Also LOL at bringing in a bunch of new people then killing them off with a flu. Genius

also an extremely genius move to string us along for 2 episodes with the 'governor' supposedly redeeming himself only to find that it was all a ruse. PRetty clever writing if you ask me. Either that or he 'broke' and reverted to his old ways, overall though it was a brilliant psychological series of episodes. Can't wait to see how it all goes down!

This show is missing a lot but I realised that this show misses comic relief.

Yeah the show & especially the comic lack humour to the point where it often feels like nothing more than constant mirthless torturing of its entire cast. I get that serious dramas about the end of the world are by nature going be be bleak, but Breaking Bad found plenty of good lols in "dead serious depiction of a man slowly destroying everything he loves in an attempt to give his life meaning", so anything's possible.

Guest Pennywise

This show is missing a lot but I realised that this show misses comic relief.

Yeah the show & especially the comic lack humour to the point where it often feels like nothing more than constant mirthless torturing of its entire cast. I get that serious dramas about the end of the world are by nature going be be bleak, but Breaking Bad found plenty of good lols in "dead serious depiction of a man slowly destroying everything he loves in an attempt to give his life meaning", so anything's possible.

I was going to mention in that post that soldiers in warfare bond through having a laugh. Just because its the end of the world doesn't mean it should be so depressing. Who do you care more about, the characters in Shaun of the Dead or The walking dead? bear in mind that the WD is over 20 hours long or whatever

Edited by Pennywise

Guest cult fiction

I was hoping it would turn out the governor had found an infected zombie out in the swamp, and dragged it to the prison to get them plagued.

These last two episodes were some of the best of the whole series I thought. Not saying much at all, of course, given the quality of the show overall. But I find the governor in the show to be pretty compelling, maybe I'm alone in that.