IGNORED

The Walking Dead - AMC TV Series (spoilers everywhere)

Rubin Farr

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

part of me still cringes any time the gang does hand to hand fighting/contact with zombies. If we are to understand zombies can spread an infection by scratching you, why in the fuck are they so eager to just go slam dancing with them constantly? you would think a smart person who was interested in surviving would make sure to keep at least a 2-3 foot radius between you and a zombie. I almost feel like im just following a roving gang of extreme sports zombie killers, who at every possible opportunity want to get in a fist fight with a zombie with only a knife as a weapon. It's terrible

I LOled so hard when Glyn jumped out of that smoke in the riot gear like a super hero and pushed his way past 100 zombies.

If you can bare to re-watch the very first episode, it was actually brilliant. Plenty of suspense, dark lighting shots and holy shit moments.

I want the gang to be reminded that one fucking zombie is dangerous.

I LOled so hard when Glyn jumped out of that smoke in the riot gear like a super hero and pushed his way past 100 zombies.

If you can bare to re-watch the very first episode, it was actually brilliant. Plenty of suspense, dark lighting shots and holy shit moments.

I think the main idea of zombie is not that they're dangerous (they were extremely slow in first Romero movie), but that there is too much of them and they rule the world. Also slow and inevitable death is much scarier, it's like aging. It's shocking how fashionable zombie themes have become in movies and games, totally decontaminated.

Started watching first episode of new season, got bored, stopped after 10 mins, not interested anymore you guys let me know if it gets better (btw did the last season of boardwalk empire got any good?).

part of me still cringes any time the gang does hand to hand fighting/contact with zombies. If we are to understand zombies can spread an infection by scratching you, why in the fuck are they so eager to just go slam dancing with them constantly? you would think a smart person who was interested in surviving would make sure to keep at least a 2-3 foot radius between you and a zombie. I almost feel like im just following a roving gang of extreme sports zombie killers, who at every possible opportunity want to get in a fist fight with a zombie with only a knife as a weapon. It's terrible

they are all already infected. they turn to zombies when they die no matter how.

Started watching first episode of new season, got bored, stopped after 10 mins, not interested anymore you guys let me know if it gets better (btw did the last season of boardwalk empire got any good?).

they are all already infected. they turn to zombies when they die no matter how.

ok forgot that technicality, but that aside my point is still valid. If a simple scratch from a zombie can instantly kill them , it makes about as much sense as trying to wrestle a komodo dragon

Edited by John Ehrlichman

then bring back Darabont, these show runners are amateur hour. AMC can suck a sick with their budgets.

One of the only actually cool moments of this show was when

Merle decided to go rogue on a suicide mission, lure zombies towards his car, lead them to the Governor's hideout and get into a nice shootout.

The writers have no fucking idea. It really makes you wish there was some kind of really well done storyboard already made for the show... like a comic book or something! and that the guy who made that was working on the show... then they'd be on to something worthy. Oh wait

I'm so glad I jumped ship on this show, reading this thread every now and then is more than enough.

@jules: you love zombies? They are the only reason I keep watching.

I hope the "scientist" really does have the cure and the show becomes an attempt at curing humanity of its massive problem.

The fourth season is silly enough to go this direction.

Edited by Atop