IGNORED

The Walking Dead - AMC TV Series (spoilers everywhere)

Rubin Farr

@jules: you love zombies? They are the only reason I keep watching.

I hope the "scientist" really does have the cure and the show becomes an attempt at curing humanity of its massive problem.

The fourth season is silly enough to go this direction.

I can't tell if the "scientist acts like schizophrenic dude who thinks he's a scientist" was supposed to be a red herring and he's actually a scientist, but my guess is he's just a crazy dude.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's shocking how fashionable zombie themes have become in movies and games, totally decontaminated.

the zombie metaphor's so prevalent in modern pop culture cuz subconsciously we know there's too many ppl and not enough soul to go around

@jules: you love zombies? They are the only reason I keep watching.

I hope the "scientist" really does have the cure and the show becomes an attempt at curing humanity of its massive problem.

The fourth season is silly enough to go this direction.

I can't tell if the "scientist acts like schizophrenic dude who thinks he's a scientist" was supposed to be a red herring and he's actually a scientist, but my guess is he's just a crazy dude.

Yeah I thought that maybe him and the ginger guy met in the looney bin and came up with this dilution and went out on the road.

Don't know how it follows the comics never read them

I really hope the writers decide to incorporate some sort of a story into this show... soon-ish would be appreciated.

Btw. did we ever find out who was putting out bait to the zombies? And who sacrificed the frogs in the basement in the prison?

the one kid girl is kinda psycho, must have been her.

god what a shit.

fully concur with this:

I fucking hate this fucking show, but I simply must find out what happens next.

Edited by Guest

that dude has no cure. no way. going to build him up to find out he is nothing though.

they will milk the shit out of rick's hat reuniting with the child they abandoned too.

Every time a new episode has been broadcast, I download it in great anticipation and then I just have the screen in miniature so I can check watmm and facebook while watching those ultra boring scenes that take up 80% of every episode. What subliminal brainwave manipulation do they employ that keeps everyone tuned in to this?

Last episode was decent though, finally some quasi-fresh events that break through the mundane Walking Dead universe

(the cure guy and the safeplace at the end of the railroad are potentially interesting, and I was hoping the 'unknown guys break into Rick's house' could turn into something interesting but no) but there´s too much soapseriesstyle bullshit going on, like the sappy bullshit between Maggie and Glen.

During this episode, my gf and I quite enjoyed discussing the fact that Tara's bewbs are very... jiggly and distracting and that I we don't remember them being so, like, ample last season?

Edited by baph

I fucking hate this fucking show, but I simply must find out what happens next.

Ah. The How I Met Your Mother problem.

Really? Nah, that show is better.

What if Bobcat Goldthwait appeared on the show? Do you think that would hurt it or improve it?

Or even Pauly Shore. Like he's Micchonne's love interest or something