IGNORED

The Walking Dead - AMC TV Series (spoilers everywhere)

Rubin Farr

what happened to the hordes of zombies pushing the fence down? they left just in time for the governer to stand out there and chat?

everyone has perfect headshot aim except for when you're point blank with machine guns?

a lot happened in the episode but I felt like it was one of the worst ones yet. parts were laughable.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

what happened to the hordes of zombies pushing the fence down? they left just in time for the governer to stand out there and chat?

everyone has perfect headshot aim except for when you're point blank with machine guns?

a lot happened in the episode but I felt like it was one of the worst ones yet. parts were laughable.

totally agree jules. I groaned & laughed throughout the whole episode. Unfortunately when I wasn't supposed to. The episode was awful. Rick & Carl finding the baby carrier was supposed to be this tragic moment, but it was so shit acted I had a good laugh. Worst speeches ever in this episode. I'll keep tuning in anyway, but that shit was bad. I guess the 2nd season will focus on the rat killer & radio thing.

Maggie was pretty damn hot on Talking Dead fyi.

Guest Atom Dowry Firth

Haha, that article is bang on the money.

Except:

...this back-and-forth game of "Is this the season where The Walking Dead gets its shit together?" is a game I think we should all stop playing. Some of you reached that point a long time ago, but I'm a sucker, and the strong start to Season 4 pulled me back in again. Now? I may just start fast-forwarding to the parts with spraying blood.

This season started off fucking terribly imo. I almost stopped watching when all it seemed to be was everyone coughing and sweating all over the place. I thought the last few episodes with the Gov were a much needed breath of fresh air, despite their ridiculous flaws. I'm really glad the prison is finally no more too - it was getting unbelievably stagnant and boring. Definitely time to move on

the woman who carried her daughter all the way to a place she didn't know existed should have been executed too for being a terrible mother.

Agreed. That was wack sauce. How she carried that kid over I'm assuming a long distance is beyond me. Hell, and she makes it there in like a half hour?

I can't carry my kids, who are half the size of that girl, around my own house for more than a few minutes without getting winded. jeez.

Michonne was shit too. She finally gets a chance to kill the Gov, and all it is is a single thrust to let him bleed out? C'mon.

Edited by olo

and instead of rick just popping the gov with one bullet and finding his own kids, he just hides there to punch him and then gets his ass kicked.

michonne decapitates every zombie and when she finds the guy she has been hunting for, who just decapitated her friend, one stab and walk away.

and instead of rick just popping the gov with one bullet and finding his own kids, he just hides there to punch him and then gets his ass kicked.

The whole Gov confrontation was just cheap. The first confrontation with Woodbury should have been the showdown & end of the Gov. Like the article stated, what was the point to the Gov episode & what followed? It really meant nothing in terms of this final episode.

People at work today thought it was good & awesome. I was like really? I laughed my way through that cringeworthy. Whatever, I'll still tune in come Feb. I've never viewed the show as some epic masterpiece anyhoo. It's a show with zombies & occasional gore. I'm fine with that. I should stop critiquing it as something more than the sum of it's parts.

Edited by olo

Guest Pennywise

I think I would of liked the episode a lot more if Hershel got blown to smithereens by the tank, followed by a 20 minute long scene of everyone crying and shouting 'no!' whilst the clip of Hershel blowing up is shown over and over. (all in slow motion). Then maybe new Game of Thrones comes on and I can watch something good on tv again.

it seems mis-placed to actually spend money showing Herschel getting his head half chopped off in a poor CGI composited fashion , but then not actually show the moment of the governor's actual death. Why in the fuck would Michonne let him get off that easy after watching him kill the fucking granpda father figure of the whole community? She should have cut off his feet, his cock, his hands and his ears and thrown him into the wilderness to his own devices

anybody else lol at the symbolism of how 'savage' the governor was because he chops people's heads off like an arab terrorist.

Edited by John Ehrlichman

it seems mis-placed to actually spend money showing Herschel getting his head half chopped off in a poor CGI composited fashion , but then not actually show the moment of the governor's actual death. Why in the fuck would Michonne let him get off that easy after watching him kill the fucking granpda father figure of the whole community? She should have cut off his feet, his cock, his hands and his ears and thrown him into the wilderness to his own devices

anybody else lol at the symbolism of how 'savage' the governor was because he chops people's heads off like an arab terrorist.

Agreed on the Gov's demise. The whole Michonne/Gov climax was a very timid & weak fart compared to an old geezer getting his dome separated from his shoulders.

The irony of the arab terrorist was not lost on me.

Interresting thought. Never came to my mind. But I have to add that I'm European.

And yes, this show totally sucks right now.

They had established some likeable Characters just to kill them two Episodes later?

But I'll keep watching...

And agree with the one who said this show would be the same without Zombies.

Edited by CJM

plus rick's best batman voice was in full effect

CAAAHL

CAAAAAWL

CCCAAAAAAAWWWHHHLLLLL

it's more of a CORL imo

(shawn

shawn!

shawn!

shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn)

When I watched the episode, I started commenting on everything at some point even though I was watching it alone, I couldn't silently take the bullshit it was pulling! It's definitely a show to watch with friends and use as a drinking game. Every time something ridiculously stupid happens or you can predict a line of dialogue, have a shot glass full of beer, that'll get you shitfaced in no time.

The annoying thing about the show is that the very first episode was actually good! Go back and re-watch it, I dare you!

I know how shows get a higher budget for the pilot, or how the quality gradually gets worse (LOST-syndrome) but TWD is really pushing it! The cinematography is better, the writing is better, the acting is better (black dude with his kid, probably too expensive to keep around), the whole atmosphere is better, the whole way the zombies are presented is a lot more threatening - It probably was done by a whole different team. The first episode tricks you into thinking you're in for something good, and that feeling lasted for two and a half seasons for me! I re-watched s1e1 with my girlfriend because she's madly into the Telltale TWD-Game (which is fantastic by the way) and she was pleasantly surprised by it, but when s1e2 was on for maybe half an hour, she was like "You do realize this turned to bullshit already, right?" and I felt like an idiot for not noticing it the first time round. Real embarrassing! Damn you, TWD!

What kinda name is Hershel anyway.