IGNORED

The Walking Dead - AMC TV Series (spoilers everywhere)

Rubin Farr

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i hate when they put songs on the show! takes me right out of the episode (which was pretty much filler this week anyway).

the hanging zombies were cool, tho.

The last episode killed all hope for this piece of shit show.

I hope they are ashamed of themselves.

They should have just stayed in the trunk for the rest of the episode, it would have been more interesting.

Guest nene multiple assgasms

read the comics, guys. at least then you'll have a legitimate reason to keep watching a show you claim to hate. I just wonder if negan will ever be on the show. I don't see how he could unless they either drastically change the character or move to hbo or something. I hope they don't wussify him like they did the governor.

Guest nene multiple assgasms

i was thinking that blondie wanted to make out with crossbow guy for a while there

yeah, me too.

I watched last night's. More boring shit. And with 3 episodes left its showing no signs of stopping.

End of season Cliff hangger prediction.

They get to the terminus place and it's full of dicks. Fade to black.

I gave up about two episodes back.

season 1: get to the cdc! shit, we gotta get out!

season 2: get to the farm! shit, we gotta get out!

season 3: get to the prison! shit, we gotta get out!

season 4: get to the camp!...

I gave up about two episodes back.

season 1: get to the cdc! shit, we gotta get out!

season 2: get to the farm! shit, we gotta get out!

season 3: get to the prison! shit, we gotta get out!

season 4: get to the camp!...

It's like the comic-book except even worse, I still watch it.

read the comics, guys. at least then you'll have a legitimate reason to keep watching a show you claim to hate. I just wonder if negan will ever be on the show. I don't see how he could unless they either drastically change the character or move to hbo or something. I hope they don't wussify him like they did the governor.

What the fuck you fucking fuck.

I honestly think the comic might be even worse at this point.

Edited by doublename

Haven't kept up with the comics for about a year (when they meet the Jesus dude) but it got to a point where I think the only other direction they could really go in is to find some sort of government and explanation for the outbreak, some sort of ending. I thought they did everything great with the storyline that could be done without being redundant and shark jumpin

Haven't kept up with the comics for about a year (when they meet the Jesus dude) but it got to a point where I think the only other direction they could really go in is to find some sort of government and explanation for the outbreak, some sort of ending. I thought they did everything great with the storyline that could be done without being redundant and shark jumpin

In no way they (or he, Kirkman) would go for an explanation though. They're milking it as with any ongoing comic shit. Could go for a decade at this point.

Jesus dude turned out to be gay.

Even the last decent place for this story - the Telltale's game - gone into bullshit mode recently, resurrecting a character who clearly should have died if not for this idiotic rule of no death on screen = isn't dead.

I think they should come to a conclusion soon with the comics. Or at least rest it for a while then come up with a new spin on the world.

If you look at how Preacher ran its course then came to a conclusion - brilliant.

Stuff like Spawn was great to start with then went on for a bit too long IMO and I never really read the last 20 odd issues.

oh god lol at this song

What's wrong with The Mountain Goats? He's an awesome musician.

Anyways show is...waning...waning. I did like Maggie swinging the road sign like it was nothing.

pretty nasty episode, but pointless for the most part.....

Carol and Tyreese for life dawg!

This episode should have happened like three ago.

And the last three should have never happened.

Is anyone running this show?

It's funny how unintentionally racist the show has become, with their token black guy being traded for a new every season. I still have no idea who half the disposable cast is, who cares since they all die anyway.