IGNORED

The Walking Dead - AMC TV Series (spoilers everywhere)

Rubin Farr

The pacing of this season is already much better than season 2. I'm glad.

Well, nothing really happened in the first 7 episodes of season 2 except from Carl getting shot by a deer.

Holy shit, zombies PLUS deer with guns? Humanity is fucked.

I make up my own stories when I get bored.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

what are you guys talking about? Day of the Dead was awesome!

granted... i haven't seen it in years. maybe my opinion of it would be different now... but i saw this movie a million times back in the day.

how can you not love Rhodes? "CHOKE ON EMMMM!!!!! CHOKE ON EMMMMM!!!"

fuck. that was by far the most brutal thing i've ever seen on tv.

but what sense does it make to sacrifice an able-bodied adult to save the life of a newborn infant whose chance of survival is very low?

every time they're in walker territory trying to keep quiet that baby is gonna start crying.

i loved seeing Rick cry so ridiculously at the end of the episode, it's nice to see that type of male crying on a show/movie.

and i'm confused about one thing, is the blonde chick supposed to be really fucking dumb in the comic book? Does fascism make her pussy wet? Why doesn't her black sword wielding companion just tell her 'hey i think they killed a bunch of military dudes and stole their equipment, lets get the fuck out of here'

Edited by Awepittance

and i'm confused about one thing, is the blonde chick supposed to be really fucking dumb in the comic book? Does fascism make her pussy wet? Why doesn't her black sword wielding companion just tell her 'hey i think they killed a bunch of military dudes and stole their equipment, lets get the fuck out of here'

Her character is definitely not so fucking baffling in the comics.

Her motivations were clearer when she was frigging Marita Covarrubias/UNblonde on the X-Files.

Pretty good episode, though. Even Lori got a last chance to pull off some decent acting.

Edited by baph

i loved seeing Rick cry so ridiculously at the end of the episode, it's nice to see that type of male crying on a show/movie.

This! That scene was great. Especially when he finally figured out that Carl had shot her. Great stuff. I don't give a shit about what goes on in the other city though.

Guest nene multiple assgasms

andrea isn't as whiny and clingy in the comics. also, she becomes quite the super sharpshooter shootin' super sharp shots.

lol

glad they finally killed off Lori. I feared that they would extend her story for a while, or at the worst, not kill her off at all.

I was hoping for a zombie baby birth. Didn't both Lori and the baby die by being cut in half or some shit in the comic?

Some people ended up hating Shane for his rudeness and other felt he was just bad ass and loved him.

Think the majority feel the former.

does that tell something about someone? :emotawesomepm9:

Idk. I too wonder how accurate physiological profiling would be if it were based on your likes and dislikes of a show. I think it could.

I really like the show, but somehow I hate almost all of the characters. Most of them are either pathetic or annoying or sociopathic.

Everytime someone dies I'm like "finally, jeez."

Edited by LimpyLoo

maybe i wasn't paying attention before but i noticed another nod to 80s zombies movies (Day of the Dead, ROTLD) in the form of a few animatronic zombie effects, mainly the riot cop who for some reason had a melted face. Rick stabbing the skeleton head of that one zombie was pretty brutal but seemed very George Romero to me in the best way possible. Now all we need is a Walking Dead version of 'Tar-man' and i'm set!

and why don't you guys like Day of the Dead? Maybe it's not the best script but the practical gore effects in it are probably the best in film history.

was the Lori having a baby scene the ultra brutal part of the comic book people alluded to? Or does it have something to do with the Governor possibly being a rapist. I get a real rapey vibe from him so far.

Edited by Awepittance