IGNORED

The Walking Dead - AMC TV Series (spoilers everywhere)

Rubin Farr

fuck Beth, all she would do was show up and cry.

That's funny. Especially if you caught Talking Dead with her last night. poor girl.

also, poor daryl.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I know I'm not the only one who noticed they simply filmed the rest of the season on the back side of the Terminus building, and just did minimal set redressing to make us believe it's an entirely new location? Yeah showing the smoke stacks wasn't too bright...

I know I'm not the only one who noticed they simply filmed the rest of the season on the back side of the Terminus building, and just did minimal set redressing to make us believe it's an entirely new location? Yeah showing the smoke stacks wasn't too bright...

Wait, really?

Also, fuck Beth! I laughed out loud when she got shot in the face. Probably not the reaction the writers were looking for.

Wait, really?

Also, fuck Beth! I laughed out loud when she got shot in the face. Probably not the reaction the writers were looking for.

Damn I didn't pick up on that either.

Edited by doublename

u sure? can u post some pics/evidence?

Wait, really?

Damn I didn't pick up on that either.

yeah i lolled out loud at Beth Death too

and i missed the other thing...for shame

I stopped watching this shit by season three and I caught fifteen minutes from the latest episode while vegitating on my couch yesterday. I feel your pain, seek help. You can find a way out. There is absolutely no reason at all to keep watching this dreg. It's worthless and completely incompetent on every level. Everything is so clear when you're off it and come back as an outsider. Save yourselves before it's too late. Please.

What portion of the viewership is actively watching the show vs. fucking around on the internet till they hear something go splat?

I stopped watching this shit by season three and I caught fifteen minutes from the latest episode while vegitating on my couch yesterday. I feel your pain, seek help. You can find a way out. There is absolutely no reason at all to keep watching this dreg. It's worthless and completely incompetent on every level. Everything is so clear when you're off it and come back as an outsider. Save yourselves before it's too late. Please.

This one can see.

Edited by doublename

We were experiencing the birth of Clint Eastwood Bitch. Sadly the transfer was not complete, coz she was supposed to bang everybody in the building with squint, instead she got mentally lost very soon after realizing how powerful she was.

Now the producers are saying Dawn's gun went off "accidentally" huh?

Well, Dawn did say it was an accident before she caught one to the dome.

I enjoy reading this thread. I am still halfway through watching season 4 but all your comments have helped to keep my expectations really low, and its helped to keep my enjoyment of the show pretty high. Cheers!

Edited by feltcher

So how far are they from the comic now? If not, what are they going to do next? Another evil community they come across, again?

Basically I just want this show to work towards an end and cut it out. I was hoping eugene-gate was working towards that, but yeah... I'll keep watching anyway, in the same way feltcher described, but end it already!