IGNORED

The Walking Dead - AMC TV Series (spoilers everywhere)

Rubin Farr

I don't know, I probably would have still pulled the trigger if I saw that fuckass stumbling toward me down the street.

Eugene was the be-mulleted savior that Hulk Hogan needed in his time of muscular, sweaty darkness.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't know, I probably would have still pulled the trigger if I saw that fuckass stumbling toward me down the street.

Eugene was the be-mulleted savior that Hulk Hogan needed in his time of muscular, sweaty darkness.

There may be some truth to that. They were very touchy/feely on Talking Dead. Yea, I watched it...yes. I'm ashamed.

It was also really sad and aspurjersy for Eugene to walk around telling everyone he's smarter than them.

He kinda has a "rainman " quality to him. I also enjoyed his peeping tom pervness.

GAWD!

I do not give two shits about mr Handlebar. There's nothing interesting about him apart from his hair color. And then they drag us through a flashback that is so damn predictable. In Lost all the characters had secrets and were mysterious which made their flashbacks interesting but this could be any random guy on the street telling a random ass story about his past.

I can't wait for next week's episode.

GAWD!

I do not give two shits about mr Handlebar. There's nothing interesting about him apart from his hair color. And then they drag us through a flashback that is so damn predictable. In Lost all the characters had secrets and were mysterious which made their flashbacks interesting but this could be any random guy on the street telling a random ass story about his past.

thoughts on finale?

This episode was really bad.

This is gettinng ridiculous.

What do these writers do during their brainstorm sessions? I bet they're browsing facebook and watching stupid youtube videos.

i just kept thinking:

i enjoy the show in general, but there are far too many episodes that attempt to be dramatic, and they just drag and i end up disliking most of the characters. i don't understand how the producers don't see this.

Edited by pattern recognition

not sure I can remember watching a show that kept getting worse and worse. I did drop off last year because it was terrible but I gave it another chance. same thing happened to mad men, only I never went back.

I think the writers probably feel like they are kicking ass when it's just horrible mindless subplot after subplot.

why are you all still watching it? :shrug:

I watch it for shits and giggles (and for the backwards of it all).

Also, every now and then there's a slight hint of something that's almost cool. For instance, the last shot in the opening is of a zombie walking around alone in the field. I think that shot is from one of the earlier seasons but it's probably one of the coolest shots in the show of all times. Nothing happened in that scene. It was just Shane looking out of a car window staring at this zombie walking around doing nothing and for some reason it was very atmospheric.

I'm surprised no one has pointed out how fucking terrible the blood splatter looks? Worst compositing ever.

Season started off so strong IMO. I don't quite like drifting from plot to plot.

Edited by ZiggomaticV17

GAWD!

thoughts on finale?

Someone dies in a forest.

GAWD!

thoughts on finale?

Someone dies in a forest.

by a living or dead human body.