IGNORED

The Walking Dead - AMC TV Series (spoilers everywhere)

Rubin Farr

so this is going to become another prison for 20 episodes? im not up for that..

comic book people - how long before shit goes down?

I think they're gonna move the plot along pretty quickly. They're burning through the comics. I doubt there'll be a Negan sighting until next season though.

& Where the hell is Morgan?

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah they seem to be firing through the comics now, don't be too long...

I think they're gonna move the plot along pretty quickly. They're burning through the comics. I doubt there'll be a Negan sighting until next season though.

& Where the hell is Morgan?

Ah yes, Morgan, that was his name. In that case I think the zombie bearing the 'W' (shot upside down, so 'M') on its forehead gave a clue for that maybe?

I'm liking these last few episodes btw, change of pace and a new set of possibilities instead of just walking on the road.

i had this idea that all the people in the group would be sperm slaves and thats why they sent a gay guy out to go recruit all the men because he was tired of being raped continuously for his sperm , i dont think that anymore

i hope this city life turns bad. and i hope the letter a on rick's hand means something

It's a big scarlet "A" and Rick wants to pork a married woman.

i had this idea that all the people in the group would be sperm slaves and thats why they sent a gay guy out to go recruit all the men because he was tired of being raped continuously for his sperm , i dont think that anymore

lol, would buy this fanfic

Is it just me, or did the grainy photos Aaron had look like they were photographed from a mural?

indeed, he's re-releasing some classics on vinyl.

First photo from that spin off show...

temp5322.jpg

Now THAT looks amazing.

If my sarcasm wasn't clear enough then here's a photo of Ridley Scott...

ridley_scott_1.jpg

Really wish they had chosen a different country completely for the spin-off, other than America again.

Its basically the same climate / landscape as the current series, just a different bunch of disposable cast.

Would have been kinda fun if they had set it in a fishing village in Alaska or somewhere in the French Alps or I dunno ANYWHERE except another mainland USA environment which will no doubt look and feel exactly the same as the current show.

Nevermind.

I think part of the premise is NO ONE has any idea what's going on, walkers start to appear, public panics, CDC begins to air emergency broadcast signals, rioting, fear, killings...you know where this is going.

Have they ever confirmed this is happening in other countries, or could it still be a 28 Days Later situation?

in season one they were at the CDC and the one remaining guy there said it was going on all over the world. everyone was trying to find a cure. said that the scientists in France were the last to fall or something like that.

Oy vey... It's like Killer Mike said in that Adult Swim video, black people don't eat soul food, they eat lasagna. 4real.

Edited by doublename