IGNORED

The Walking Dead - AMC TV Series (spoilers everywhere)

Rubin Farr

I get really agitated if I start watching something then don't see all of it. Walking Dead started off so promising and it hooked me in and now I gotta see it through to the bitter end.

Bit like how you can't get off a rollercoaster until the very end, and even after the ride has finished you have to wait for the cars to crawl along the flat bit of track and come to a stop

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I get really agitated if I start watching something then don't see all of it. Walking Dead started off so promising and it hooked me in and now I gotta see it through to the bitter end.

Bit like how you can't get off a rollercoaster until the very end, and even after the ride has finished you have to wait for the cars to crawl along the flat bit of track and come to a stop

HA! That's spot on and I feel exactly the same way.

Happens to me too but, with TWD new season started, watched first one, then in the middle of watching the second one I just realized i didn't care about anything that was happening and just forgot about it.

Maybe it helps that i still read the comics.

First episode of the new season was absolitely terrible, one of the worst of the entire series. It's picked up since then though, nice that they're bringing in another story line from the comics, though I can't immagine they'll leave the whole Negan plot intact, will be interesting to see how that goes.

I thought the last couple of episodes were OK, I watched them without getting bored even! I'm guessing next weeks episode is the season finale?

I like the recent eps but what's with the fucking magic baby? Is it just me or does it keep conveniently appearing and disappearing?

Not just you, I'm pretty dumbfounded by it everytime...

I thought the last couple of episodes were OK, I watched them without getting bored even! I'm guessing next weeks episode is the season finale?

I like the recent eps but what's with the fucking magic baby? Is it just me or does it keep conveniently appearing and disappearing?

Not just you, I'm pretty dumbfounded by it everytime...

Didn't they just start again at the beginning of February? I thought there were 16 eps to the season, no?

I was ok with last nights episode for the most part. I'm assuming the leader of Alexandria took in Rick's group to use as defense for the Negan angle eventually. And Alexandra Breckenridge is always a welcome plus.

Rick's Beard /10

yeah, first totally decent episode in a long while, really refreshing way to build tension and the beginning of their readjustment was interesting to follow. but i guess it's something like an average post rock band crescendo climax, you can't really have something like that without a long and boring buildup..

also chillax with your spoilers you comic book fags.

Edited by eugene

Ok episode I gather. Plagued by the same cringe worthy dialogue scenes/ stupid plot devices. (Kid sneaking up on Carol without her hearing him, etc.). I guess the change of pace of the show is welcomed by me. Was tired of the on the road shit. lol at Rick turning into douchebag caveman. "me likey your wife, me kill you husband."