IGNORED

"Move of ten" is out on bleep

• Replies 716
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ipods can't play 24 bit files. at all. you need to convert them to 16 bit

That, my friend, is utter nonsense.

as far as i knew, they can't play 24 bit audio.

*shrugs*

i'm not gonna cry over whether i'm right or wrong.

Oscillik, your avatar goes best with this release.

We have another Blade Runner OST...just how i like :music:

I think i'm gonna watch the final cut tonight :braindance:

on second pass through, nth-dafuser is absolutely beautiful. and extremely like a track from geogaddi from an alternate dimension or something. that flutey noise is extremely weird to hear coming from ae.

I like how on Move Of Ten they made most of the tracks incredibly thick where in Oversteps they often left tons of spots that sounded like massive voids with general empty and aural soundscapes (which I liked). I feel Move Of Ten compliments this well with tracks like "nth Dafuseder.b" and "Cep puiqMX" as they're overwhelming thick in a way I love just as much.

Guest ConfieldMilkman

This album is already starting to come together for me after relatively few listens. I take back my comparisons to Quaristice. Some really good material here.

that flutey noise is extremely weird to hear coming from ae.

definite Zoviet France influence on that one, makes sense since they apparently collaborated with the remaining mmebers of ZF in the early 90s and never released the recordings

y7 is probably the least interesting thing on this.

it's an oscar wilde-esque 'perfect length' too - it kinda leaves you wanting just a liiiitle bit more. it's very addictive.

5thsup.png

five thumbs up, guys

so, has anyone else tried playing d-sho qub and nth Dafuseder.b at the same time? if you start them both at the same time, they sync almost perfectly.

never released the recordingsnever released the recordingsnever released the recordingsnever released the recordingsnever released the recordingsnever released the recordingsnever released the recordingsnever released the recordingsnever released the recordingsnever released the recordingsnever released the recordingsnever released the recordingsnever released the recordingsnever released the recordingsnever released the recordingsnever released the recordingsnever released the recordingsnever released the recordingsnever released the recordings

it's as if move of ten has no end. i've been listening to it for thirty six hours straight straight straightstraightstraightstraight

Guest bardamu

so, has anyone else tried playing d-sho qub and nth Dafuseder.b at the same time? if you start them both at the same time, they sync almost perfectly.

i haven't, but i noticed that phenomenon on ylm0. someone said these tracks felt like the missing beats on oversteps... now i see, hehe

japanese bonus called "ClnChr" (cLauncher?)

50/50 chance for being an ambient track (6-10) or a more beat oriented one (1-5)

or in between, like "nth.." & "iris.." altogether

or a Treale treatment

or another nu-Nr6d/Xektses sql-kinda thingy, if u know what i mean.

Archived