IGNORED

"Move of ten" is out on bleep

• Replies 716
  • Created
  • Last Reply

they knew there were alot of us craving some really heavy beats and they delivered wholeheartedly. While it isn't a full-on onslaught of the senses, it does have it's moments that will certainly satisfy any need for classic Ae beat fuckery.

I didn't care too much for Quar as a whole either. There were some insane tracks of course, but as an album it was lacking.

I haven't looked at how the two EPs are sequenced, but it seems as if there is a strong beat-driven section in the first, and more of an Oversteps-ish ambient sound in the second half. Is that how the EPs are separated? If so, that's perfect.

I'm asking this honestly: What do people see in that M62 track?

I can see the others growing on me, but I can't really see what's interesting about M62. A soft kick drum, a few moderately happy acidy synth lines bubbling around eachother that drop in and out, and a higher, "crying" soft paddy synthesizer part that joins in every so often. I sounds like it should work, but it just leaves me irritated.

Guest Balance

I'm really loving no border - anyone share my enthusiasm for this stand out track? I must have listened to it on repeat 5 times in a row

Yes, I love it.

The last minute or so is just gorgeous, Os Veix 3 was my fave from Oversteps and now No Border is my fave from Move.

Guest victorian sewer rituals

I'm asking this honestly: What do people see in that M62 track?

I can see the others growing on me, but I can't really see what's interesting about M62. A soft kick drum, a few moderately happy acidy synth lines bubbling around eachother that drop in and out, and a higher, "crying" soft paddy synthesizer part that joins in every so often. I sounds like it should work, but it just leaves me irritated.

Your description reveals the problem. Stop lookin through the key hole and open the door! :pedobear:

Guest Astroturf

the melody in nth is almost identical to a specific BoC melody i forget which though.

It reminded me of the second section of Triangles & Rhombuses.

Guest Super lurker ultra V12

the first track has to be my favourite, the rest is just one long blur

omg it's kenneth172!! *WAVES*

Archived