IGNORED

Brian Eno - tba

As a legendary producer and ambient music pioneer, Brian Eno has influenced just about every artist on the Warp Records roster. Now, rumour has it that Eno is planning to release a new album via Warp this fall, according to sources.

Although the news should still be considered tentative, the word is that Eno will be releasing a new album through the electronic label sometime in October/November. Unlike many of his recent releases, this new project is shaping up to be an Eno solo effort, not a collaboration.

View the full article here.

I honestly don't know what to make of this myself but if this is true then this is something to anticipate.

Guest analogue wings

maybe it's the squarepusher/eno stuff?

maybe "not a collaboration" means "my dick is itchy" in your language?

Guest Ricky Downtown

maybe it's the squarepusher/eno stuff?

maybe "not a collaboration" means "my dick is itchy" in your language?

MY B

Guest Enter a new display name

Fact: Born Ruffians/Maximo Park/Grizzly Bear listeners will enjoy Eno's upcoming album on Warp.

Guest Greg Reason

Fact: Born Ruffians/Maximo Park/Grizzly Bear listeners will enjoy Eno's upcoming album on Warp.

Don't be throwing Grizzly Bear in with those clowns. Seriously. Listen to that shit, they're on a whole nother level. They deserve better than this sort of nonsense. If Warp hadn't signed them no one would be hating as hard as they are. Really they should be on Mute or Leaf Label or something. Light years better than most Warp acts

this is great news. imagine if eno came out with this amazing glitchy abstract electronic music and everyone had their minds destroyed.

like he made the album just to show afx/ae/whoever just who the fucking boss of electronic music is.

i'd love another album like nerve net, but with an updated sonic palette

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFNFDPpkTJs

Guest Calx Sherbet

this is great news. imagine if eno came out with this amazing glitchy abstract electronic music and everyone had their minds destroyed.

like he made the album just to show afx/ae/whoever just who the fucking boss of electronic music is.

i'd bow to it, in tears

Guest Calx Sherbet

i'd love another album like nerve net, but with an updated sonic palette

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFNFDPpkTJs

horrifically underrated album

i'd bow to it, in tears

Forgive my ignorance, but it seems like Eno is one of those innovators who has been completely left in the dust by the people he influenced.

That said, Another Green World is really nice.

Don't be throwing Grizzly Bear in with those clowns. Seriously. Listen to that shit, they're on a whole nother level. They deserve better than this sort of nonsense. If Warp hadn't signed them no one would be hating as hard as they are. Really they should be on Mute or Leaf Label or something. Light years better than most Warp acts

qft

Archived