IGNORED

starting listening to ceephax

Guest ruiagnelo

Guest ruiagnelo

i am quite an admirer of squarepusher's music, so thought his brother should get some love too.

i only have ceephax acid crew (the self titled album), which i have listened to a couple of times. i specifically enjoy acid le soken.

i am getting ceephax land. you might ask why and i will tell you: i like the cover.

yes, i know the music isn't supposed to match the artwork or the opposite, but i am quite sensitive to that. and united acid emirates has one of the worst covers i have seen in the last years.

now apart from visuals, what should i put my hands on next?

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ruiagnelo

united acid emirates

that was cold.

but i have heard nothing but positive things on that record. i shall try it and avoid looking at the cover.

Guest ruiagnelo

you won't think it has the worst cover when you listen to the music

i don't doubt the music is good.

i doubt it will change my view on the cover.

Guest southside jim

As mentioned, UAE and Acid Quakers are both really good choices...my first Ceephax album was his untitled album, FSK005. To me, it'll always be his best.

Exidy Tours is wonderful. Volume One and Volume Two have some great tracks. And basically everything.

Perfect. I would grab exidy tours first(Not the best in terms of each track being a hit, like united acid, but as an album the flow and the atmosphere is amazing). After Exidy tours, United acid emirates is a MUST hear. Volume 1 and 2 you can throw-in in between if you want. A lot of his old EPs are worth listening to if you like good acid.

EDIT: Funny thing is that I don't even own UAE yet. I just listen to it on grooveshark. (grooveshark has a large collection of ceephax)

united acid emirates

that was cold.

but i have heard nothing but positive things on that record. i shall try it and avoid looking at the cover.

You have to get this album - Absolutely incredible stuff and one of my favourite albums for a while. Get it now !

Have you got it yet ? What are you waiting for - get it !

Guest nene multiple assgasms

including the hardcore wick album that never got released even though there was artwork and samples on the firstcask site years ago

there was supposed to be a hardcore wick album? you mean separate from the 12" that came out?

Archived