IGNORED

Strange Pictures Thread

Redruth

The one with the kids running is sourced from Mama, I don't know about the other three.

tumblr_mmkuugCxHY1qibt1mo1_500.gif

tumblr_mkjyeviyWK1qibt1mo1_500.gif

tumblr_mkrg6luj6D1qibt1mo1_400.gif

tumblr_mjitspE9qZ1qibt1mo1_400.gif

those are amazing.

Where/ what are these from??

I'd like 2 know 2, gonna check out that mama movie cause it's from the director of pan's labyrinth

it's too bad there are so many movies, were the "monster" is some old skinny bitch walking like a spastic cripple, there's gotta be 100's of them

It's only produced by guilermo del toro and it's a bit of a turd unfortunately, there are a couple of creepy scenes, but I'm not sure it's worth it.

i dunno guys, i got those gifs from some tumblr page. not sure if there were any sources there either.. i'd like to know too though

tumblr_ltyfkuQJlk1qmsjdko1_500.gif

That looks like it's from a Jodorowsky film.

yeah sorry that's from The Holy Mountain.. I was talking about my previous post.. Edited by vincentvc

aRQV8Ey_460s.jpg

Holy shit, did anyone ever play a game called Heart Of Darkness for the ps1? Some of the enemies in that were living-shadow type creatures that looked pretty much like this. Triggered a super nostalgia rush for me, these are magnificent.

Also, just noticed the cock in the last picture. Nice attention to detail.

Reminds me of Shikamaru's shadow control jutsu in Naruto

yep. i stopped watching a while ago

after the town got nuked, because instead of keeping the story going it went back to young naruto, but i just downloaded a couple of packs and it seems like it's all a series of flashbacks by various characters and they will eventually get on with it. So i may keep watching from ep 176 of shippuuden, where i left off. Im like 2 years behind or something, so many episodes to catch up on (skim through). Not that you're probably watching it anymore.

yep. i stopped watching a while ago

after the town got nuked, because instead of keeping the story going it went back to young naruto, but i just downloaded a couple of packs and it seems like it's all a series of flashbacks by various characters and they will eventually get on with it. So i may keep watching from ep 176 of shippuuden, where i left off. Im like 2 years behind or something, so many episodes to catch up on (skim through). Not that you're probably watching it anymore.

Nope, haven't stopped watching yet - I sometimes will skim through the filler episodes they create to give the Manga time to get far enough ahead, but right now (episode 322), it's back to the action, and it's great stuff. Still read the manga the day it comes out in Japan.

you're amazing, i don't know anybody else that watches or is interested in this. It's quite sad really, no one in real to banter about me animes with. Arr well. I watched the sixth movie last week. Wasn't their best effort but it did have a touching moment for the little orange clad guy. Passed the time on the exercise bike.

Guest Sprigg

I watched it a few years ago with my old roommate.

The last I remember, Sasuke and his brother were fighting and his bro put him in some sort of weird genjutsu (?) loop in which he ripped Sasuke's eye out repeatedly.

Far enough behind that I don't have enough interest to catch back up (which, really, would require a full restart for me).

you're amazing, i don't know anybody else that watches or is interested in this. It's quite sad really, no one in real to banter about me animes with. Arr well. I watched the sixth movie last week. Wasn't their best effort but it did have a touching moment for the little orange clad guy. Passed the time on the exercise bike.

I haven't seen any Naruto movies since the 3rd one, and none of the Shippuuden ones - they're almost like the Pokemon ones being so formulaic.

It was your fault (thankfully) I got hooked on Naruto, sending me those DVDs all those years ago. Still have them too - been slowly putting them into iTunes so I can watch them on the Apple TV in the living room someday...

9cGAPvH.jpg

Whoa, even though that's clearly just a bunch of dolls I find it really disturbing, especially the head and armless one that appears to be shitting decapitated heads out of it's nonexisting asshole. I think maybe it's the dark stain running down the inner thigh. Whatever the reason, freaky.

Edited by Gocab