IGNORED

Strange Pictures Thread

Redruth

• 5 weeks later...

That is fantastic. I've definitely had that feeling in dreams, where by looking at something terrifying you become vulnerable to it. Shivery.

One million bones project.

tumblr_mo7nru5Goh1qzamioo5_r1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mo7nru5Goh1qzamioo4_500.jpg

mass grave assembled at the National Mall in Washington, DC is composed of bones made of paper and plaster, but symbolizes the very real number of people killed in places like Sudan, Germany, and the former Yugoslavi. Each bone created by students and volunteers was matched with $1 sent to Care which helps send aid to Somalia and the Democratic Republic of Congo.

Oh Congo and Sudan you say, oh how jolly nice of you. You know with the capital building in the background all i can think is, "more likely the bones of those the US has gone to war with over the last decade".

ie: lol @ ironic lawn ornament.

tumblr_mos23tYn8n1qdlh1io1_400.gif

holy shit is that a fucking flying snake?

Thats awesome. If it came my way i'll smack it with a tennis racket.

Edited by Deer

I've seen this before, but quite a long time ago. It's interesting because you really don't expect a snake to be gliding. A reptile maybe, but not a snake.