IGNORED

Randy Quaid is Insane

patternoverlap

Randy Quaid is insane.

Randy and Evi Quaid appeared on "Good Morning America" on Monday morning, insisting that they are mentally stable, that they are not using drugs, and they are being pursued by a band of "star whackers" who are out to murder them, or at the very least, steal Randy's money. "They follow us, they tail us, they tag our cell phone. They hack our computer," Randy insisted. "We're not faking it."

As for why Randy's brother Dennis isn't somehow involved, Evi said, "Dennis is now on a treadmill of making movies that are garbage."

Related story: Randy Quaid seeks refugee status in Canada

The Quaids are also fearful that other celebrities could fall victim to the whackers. “It is very possible that Heath Ledger could have been murdered,” Randy said. He and Evi also added that Lindsay Lohan, Britney Spears and Mel Gibson are in danger. In the case of Gibson, Evi said the alleged voice recordings being used in his dispute with Oksana Grigorieva are the product of a larger conspiracy. “I think he was drugged. I think he was slipped a mickey.” Randy added that he thought Grigorieva was “sent in to do him (Gibson) in.”

Impressive.

I was hoping they were alluding to "star whackers" from a far off galaxy that had traveled through space to assassinate them. They're both terrible over-actors gauging from that interview. To their credit, the paranoid delusion thing is probably the only defense they could really make to deny the allegations against them. I am surprised they ever had that much money to begin with --both unknowns to me until now.

i love this guy. He was genius in Christmas vacation. I knew a guy just like that character when I was little. (my family knew some colorful people). I think he is excellent. Way better than his brother. A true character actor. Hope he gets back on track

This will be the third year in a row I watch Christmas Vacation five times a week as I trim the tree, string popcorn and cranberry garlands, wrap gifts, wear woolen socks and cook a shitload of food. :ok:

i love this guy. He was genius in Christmas vacation. I knew a guy just like that character when I was little. (my family knew some colorful people). I think he is excellent. Way better than his brother. A true character actor. Hope he gets back on track

:beer: Randy Quaid is cool. We also knew someone like Randy Quaid in the Vacation movies. They had the same clothes and everything.

Archived