IGNORED

Game of Thrones

data

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

the battle scene was good, the explosion was great but when they stormed the wall it looked like there was maybe 50 guys on each side. besides that I loved it.

just started book 2 too. don't think i'll be able to stop so need to accept the show will not offer me anymore surprises after this next episode

looking forward to watching season 2 HD too when the Bluray drops

Guest Mirezzi

the battle scene was good, the explosion was great but when they stormed the wall it looked like there was maybe 50 guys on each side. besides that I loved it.

Indeed. By the time they circled around the back to flank and "fuck 'em in the ass" it looked like a stageplay with 10-12 actors running loops in and out of the wings to create the illusion of a large army. Pretty lol, really.

The effects on the wildfire were great though. Green flame explosions are fun. A bit too many Quake III-inspired gibbed heads, too. How many heads exploded with a boulder? 10?

"bit of a rape"

drunk auntie cersei was fucking hilarious.

Indeed. By the time they circled around the back to flank and "fuck 'em in the ass" it looked like a stageplay with 10-12 actors running loops in and out of the wings to create the illusion of a large army. Pretty lol, really.

The effects on the wildfire were great though. Green flame explosions are fun. A bit too many Quake III-inspired gibbed heads, too. How many heads exploded with a boulder? 10?

season 1's FX budget went on the dragons... guess we know where season 2's was spent.

WHITE WALKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

couple questions:

1. how did the iron island guys escape fro winterfell?

- tunnel?

- gave over theon to the army outside?

2. where did the army go when bran and hodor etc left to go north?

completely unexplained

Guest Pennywise

why did the army burn it and leave it, who was the army? i thought it was rob stark that sent people to get it back?

i think they burnt it before they left. (theon's gang)

why didnt the stark forces just go in there, thought they were in a hurry.

show is still wicked so i dont care

the deal was if theons men left though, they would be allowed to live, surely burning the place to the ground would null that deal. im not arsed anyway, its probably ages to the next season and im enjoying this story, and not the acting, so im just gonna flick to the books. the whitewalkers looked pretty badass anyway

really great ep, sad, beautiful..and Daenerys frying warlock ass.

that was a little unwhelming. I guess it is supposed to show how powerful she is because I thought the dude was powerful. gotta wonder why he couldn't just dodge the flame though. I expected another of him to walk out. it just made him look pathetic and not her powerful

didn't mind that, though the CGI landscapes often fail in this show, like when Daenerys is walking out of the wall for example.

the worst cgi has to be the direwolves. couldn't they just film a wolf and size it up? they looks like 90s TV cgi wolves.

really great ep, sad, beautiful..and Daenerys frying warlock ass.

that was a little unwhelming. I guess it is supposed to show how powerful she is because I thought the dude was powerful. gotta wonder why he couldn't just dodge the flame though. I expected another of him to walk out. it just made him look pathetic and not her powerful

Since the dragons brought back magic, it's safe to assume they are more magically powerful than some drugged up warlock and dragonfire is no ordinary fire.

I guess the sack of Winterfell will be explained next season. As it is now it's ambiguous on what happened.

why did the army burn it and leave it, who was the army? i thought it was rob stark that sent people to get it back?

i think they burnt it before they left. (theon's gang)

why didnt the stark forces just go in there, thought they were in a hurry.

show is still wicked so i dont care

maybe they are all dead. its not shown what happens after they kill Theon Greyjoy

Archived