Game of Thrones

data

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

they didnt kill him. they knocked him out and put a bag on his head

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

would have been epic if they just cut his head off and the story moved on without him. remember when lost used to have a whole episode devoted to a character when they died? not so much on GOT. luwin just got it and he had a moment with the kids but not much else

In the second book the last chapter is called sansa while the last episode goes quite a bit past the sansa story. I wonder if the ghost story is already a part of book 3.

I'm so hooked. Considering just reading the books and get it over with as well.

I'm amazed by how they find such awesome locations to film stuff in.

The risk over reading all the books over the break is that then you are shit out of luck until GRRM gets his lazy fat ass writing the next installment and he might as well die before doing that. At least following the TV series you know when the next episode/season will start.

would have been epic if they just cut his head off and the story moved on without him. remember when lost used to have a whole episode devoted to a character when they died? not so much on GOT. luwin just got it and he had a moment with the kids but not much else

what happens is much better than just cutting off his head. I WILL SAY NO MORE.

Guest Mirezzi

Really fun season, I'm bummed it's over. The final 2 minutes were indeed rather awesome.

However, I have to agree about the anti-climactic Warlock scene. Dude has no skills when it matters most? He just kinda leans in slowly to let dragons cough fire on him? At first, I thought they just killed one of his dopplegangers. Very weirdly choreographed scene.

Guest zaphod

is that fat mouth breathing nerd going to die first thing next season? i was really hoping the ice zombie thing would slice his head off.

Guest Mirezzi

is that fat mouth breathing nerd going to die first thing next season? i was really hoping the ice zombie thing would slice his head off.

So was I. Glad I wasn't the first to say it. Granted, I'd be happy if virtually the entire night's watch or whatever they're called were killed off unceremoniously. They may be an interesting rag-tag bunch in the books, but in the show, their scenes are almost exclusively zzzz-inducing.

i was gonna say, after 6 months training and how ever many months trekking through an icy wilderness, if your still a fat pudding then there must be something seriously wrong with you.

Guest Mirezzi

Okay, I'm willing to give the benefit of the doubt to y'all who've read it, but this writer has some hilariously derivative/unimaginative moments.

649-25574.gif

Samwise - "I've sworn to protect you, Mr. Frodo."

520502-samwell_1024_large.jpg

Samwell - "I've sworn to protect you, Mr. Snow."

Meanwhile,

Hurley.jpg

Guest zaphod

520502-samwell_1024_large.jpg

Samwell - "I've sworn to protect you, Mr. Snow."

LOL i hadn't realized his name is actually samwell. jesus dicks.

i was gonna say, after 6 months training and how ever many months trekking through an icy wilderness, if your still a fat pudding then there must be something seriously wrong with you.

lost's hurley managed it

Meanwhile,

Hurley.jpg

lol

You guys just don't get it. You want to, but you can't. It's too elevated, too intricate, too much for your measly brains to handle. Imma about 5 seconds from dropping spoilers if you don't LEAVE MY FANTASY ALONE!!!

tumblr_ldxfbhzy371qeacv5o1_500.jpg?1318992465

Guest Mirezzi

I'm not gonna lie. Both adult gingers in the show...the one zaphod linked and the one whispering sweet nothings to Stanis about fire gods and light...they may have the #1 and #2 best racks on all of TVland.

Hi sailors!

100_carice_van_houtenlarge_image-1.jpg

Archived