IGNORED

Plaid vinyl for sale

Hautlle

I'm selling off my record collection. Wanted to post stuff here before it goes to eBay.

Here's the plaid Records I have for sale: PBrane EP and Rust Proof Clockwork

PM me if you want more info or if you're interested.

In the US, will ship anywhere, buyer pays.

i've actually been looking for another copy of P-Brane on vinyl recently.. but don't think i'd trust 1 coming all the way over from America.. it'd probably arrive in 20 different pieces!

edit: not sure why anybody would want to sell P-Brane on vinyl, but each to their own in their own funny way. :)

i've actually been looking for another copy of P-Brane on vinyl recently.. but don't think i'd trust 1 coming all the way over from America.. it'd probably arrive in 20 different pieces!

edit: not sure why anybody would want to sell P-Brane on vinyl, but each to their own in their own funny way. :)

It pretty much comes down to the fact that I haven't listened to any of my records for close to two years now. I don't have space for my turntable, and tbh I don't care about records any more. I'd rather someone have it that will enjoy and love it, than have it sit in my closet and slowly deteriorate/gather dust or whatever.

Archived