WATMM to cover Squarepusher

chassis

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
Guest Carlo1Brito

I finished the mastering yesterday but didn't have my external drive with me at the time, so it's still on my studio computer. I'll get the files transferred and over to Chassis tomorrow.

Upload them to DropBox

For fuck sake, it took this long just to get the WAVs mastered and sent back to me. I'll be uploading them to a bandcamp this weekend.

Its a bit unfair to include that track, it is wicked however.

Guest Carlo1Brito

Is it too late to submit this...

clip:

362nzj.jpg

For fuck sake, it took this long just to get the WAVs mastered and sent back to me. I'll be uploading them to a bandcamp this weekend.

Its a bit unfair to include that track, it is wicked however.

Hell yeah!

Is it too late to submit this...

clip:

After several listenings on repeat I have to admit that this short piece is something I really missed from good ol' Squarepusher a lot of years from now on. His last album was no musical offering for me and to be honest I can only listen to frantic drum'n'bass from SP and Aphex, the rest of drillcore mutant structures has really worn out sadly.

So there is first a big compliment for LUDD to archive such an amazing effect with his composition. Chapeau. The beatwork, the fat roomy reverb near the end- this is a majestic "cover".

Archived