IGNORED

WATMM to cover Squarepusher

chassis

Checked my messages on here and I definitely sent it, YOU'D BEST HAVE IT!!!! If not, I will send it again, sure I have the WAV somewhere.

Ah yes, checked my downloads I have it, just never put in the relevant folder.

Im listening to all the tracks now. Mmmmh good.

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I still working on mine yet, hopefully it'll be properly finished early next week :)

I had to remake loads of things to fit to the potential WATMM quality-standards, hope it'll be good enough !

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

That album is in fact a temporal paradox. We will indeed record our version of Ufabulum, but in the future we'll meet Tom himself. He'll be flabbergasted by the sonic powers emanating from our own Ufabulum version. We'll together sneak into the Hegaxon Sun secret bunker in order to steal the time machine the Sandinsons are secretly working on since the release of TCH. Tom will return to the past and submit our version of his album to Warp HQ.

Brace yourselves WATMM. We could be surprised !

• 2 weeks later...

man my goodnight jade cover is pretty good. i got it to sound pretty close.

That's where you enter the uncanny valley and do yourself a disservice.

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

I wanted to make sure people tried to follow the melodies and rhythms to make sure wasn't unrecognizable but I didn't think anyone would want to make their covers sound exactly the same to the point that manual clone would be a more accurate description or anything ha.

man my goodnight jade cover is pretty good. i got it to sound pretty close.

That's where you enter the uncanny valley and do yourself a disservice.

did you ever watch static shock? what's your favorite color? not colour, but color.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Hermann

Wow, not sure why I felt the need to read almost the whole post, but there we go..

I´m kind of curious to know how stressed people are about getting this finished or if we are open to new people joining potentially at around this point in time?

Just wanted to know how this current plan stands (even though I have read almost all of the post, this is apparently still not completely clear to me).

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

If they stick to wanting to release this as an LP the deadline will probably end at 2033 before they stop taking submissions. I personally am thinking about posting my cover to my bands bandcamp and taking back my submission if we don't have any conclusive goal in the next month with this.

Next month is good.

I'm officially setting the deadline as MAY 31ST 2012.

Couldnt give a shit a this stage, ive got some class submissions and I'll release it as is. Hope I get a few more to be honest.

We're a year late here people.

Guest Hermann

In that case, I think I´d like to give Squarepusher theme a go (if it hasn´t been taken), might not work out but it´s worth a try, you´ll probably have enough without mine, but I´m gonna try my best anyway :)

Archived