IGNORED

The 53rd Grammy Awards

J3FF3R00

It's obviously stupid rigged bullshit when Autechre nor VHS Head are listed in anything.

Why didn't Aphex Twin win artist of the year with Venetian Snares in third with a track talking about unfitting things in a person's rectum?

Arcade Fire won best album of the year and played twice,

that was fun....

Atop, keepin' the thumb on the world pulse!

that's fucking right EHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhh

surprising some Canadian band wins that though ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Guest Dirty Protest

Seriously, whats not to like about Lady Gaga. Spinal Tap style egg births, meat dresses, bringing the 80s/90s hardcore band Doom into the public conscious and the chorus paparazzi. She deserves her fame.

cee lo's performance was great :emotawesomepm9:

Yep, Cee Lo performing with full puppet band dressed like a cross between Sun Ra and a giant parrot was pretty much the best thing I've ever seen on an award show! That he was nominated for a song called Fuck You is somehow awesome as well.

Janelle Monae was really good as well- she wins album of the year in my book. Not many in the mainstreamish world delivering the goods like her right now...

Seriously, whats not to like about Lady Gaga. Spinal Tap style egg births, meat dresses, bringing the 80s/90s hardcore band Doom into the public conscious and the chorus paparazzi. She deserves her fame.

and she plays zomby in her concert interludes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9z-LDticT4

:sup:

nice sig HUZUR!

I actually enjoyed the grammy's this year, was so much hot ass that I couldn't look away...

and Cee Lo is the man!

Dueting with Gwyneth in a cat woman outfit, rawr!

the Biebonic Plague is coming to a close hopefully....

Archived