IGNORED

2011 Most IDM Tournament

QBLA

FINALS  

126 members have voted

1. 1. CHAMPIONSHIP FINALS

• Tesla
    • Windows 95

that overtime poll was bullshit. 1 hour? Give me a fuckin break. Not all of us have no lives and are tethered 24/7 to watmm.

fucking losers.

get laid.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh shit... now we're gonna get an album where every beat is made out of tesla coil samples.

av-3261.gif

*edit*

I just remembered I should have nominated the Venetian Snares Subforum as most IDM thing of 2011.

Guest analogue wings

that overtime poll was bullshit. 1 hour? Give me a fuckin break. Not all of us have no lives and are tethered 24/7 to watmm.

fucking losers.

get laid.

dawson_crying.gif

Guest analogue wings

Not only is Windows 95 not IDM, it's not even the most IDM operating system released by Microsoft in 1995

windows_nt3.51.jpg

For PowerPC, MIPS and Dec Alpha no less

Plus, y'know..

os2warp_sml.gif

*edit*

I just remembered I should have nominated the Venetian Snares Subforum as most IDM thing of 2011.

christ, yeah, that should have been nominated

Too hipster and 15 years ago? If that doesn't sing IDM, I don't know what else would. Also voted Tesla, btw.

kobebryantgame6rapradar.jpg

qft

Well, it looks like Tesla has it. Admittedly, Tesla is pretty rad.... but is he the most IDM thing this year? Maybe if Win95 never happened. But it did. And it was and still is IDM as fuck. All you Win95 IDMness denialists are in denial, as noted by your title of Win95 IDMness denialists. You're living a lie.

Win95 forever! :nyan:

TRIPLE FUCK I really don't know what to vote.

I guess if Win95 looses I'll be like :

kajol-kkhh27.jpg

But if Tesla wins I'll be like :

winning.jpg

Fuck this shit, I missed the OT. It will have to be Tesla, the man that invented the 20th century. Even if Win95 had it's charm with it's constant freezing and you really had to work to get your stuff to function.

Even if Win95 had it's charm with it's constant freezing and you really had to work to get your stuff to function.

That's the beauty of it. IDM isn't meant to be easy. IDM does whatever the fuck it wants, and it's filled with viruses that will fuck your shit up. it's not a fucking MacBook pro, which Tesla would no doubt be all over. It's all about the glitch man, THE GLITCH!! :wtf:

Guest 277: 930-933

If Tesla loses Joyrex should pull the plug.

maradona7-600x400.jpg

Edit: lol, read it the other way around.

If Win95 loses Joyrex should pull the plug.

maradona7600x400.jpg

I don't really get the whole Windows 95 thing. I mean, kinda? But not really.

Slackware on the other hand...

Anyway, Tesla is a fairly worthy winner I'd say.

Guest Rambo

Apparently Tesla had a micropenis which is what he believed made him an original thinker. If you don't believe me look it up on wikipedia or something. I actually think that makes him even more IDM

sadly I searched in vain, curse you Rambeau

lol that's twice i got you last night!

stevevai-double.jpg

Guest Iain C

Mad Scientist > Hipster Nostalgia BS

I like Bill Gates as much as the next chap, but calling him a "mad scientist" is stretching it a bit.

I voted for Tesla of course, but please remember WATMM that large amounts of actual IDM must have been composed on a Windows 95 machine!

I CALL FUCKING BULLSHIT

WINOWS 95 BEST OPERATING SYSTEM OF ALL TIME IT IS LITERALLY THE FUTURE OF COMPUTING TECHNOLOGY

NICOLE TESLY IS A COMMUNIST FAGGOT WHO STOLE ALL HIS IDEAS FROM BEN FRANKLIN WHO COINCIDENTALLY WAS KEY GRIP ON THE SET FOR WINDOES 95

ASSHOLES DONT KNOW SHIT ABOUT IDM

LZIGi1DaIBQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZIGi1DaIBQ

SMELL YA LATER GRAMPS

how do i fucking uo doutube

lol

offsideencroachment.gif

Even if Win95 had it's charm with it's constant freezing and you really had to work to get your stuff to function.

That's the beauty of it. IDM isn't meant to be easy. IDM does whatever the fuck it wants, and it's filled with viruses that will fuck your shit up. it's not a fucking MacBook pro, which Tesla would no doubt be all over. It's all about the glitch man, THE GLITCH!! :wtf:

I just pulled the pin on a grenade. The grenade is in my hand. Put your hand on my hand, brother.

Archived