Guest Brian Sweeney Fitzgerald

It's limited to 500 people until July 1st, but the subscription page is still up so I'm guessing 500 havn't been sold yet, which I'm quite suprised about.

page is still up so I will attempt to subscribe tomorrow.

I just got an email about the new Caretaker album. In that he says nearly 400 people have subscribed, so you should be in luck.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest Brian Sweeney Fitzgerald

Transparent blue vinyl now available through Boomkat. Samples are sounding lovely as always, seriously cannot wait for the digital subscription release for this.

Transparent blue vinyl now available through Boomkat. Samples are sounding lovely as always, seriously cannot wait for the digital subscription release for this.

It's funny, I've been collecting the coloured vinyl editions of the HAFTW releases and just pre-ordered this. Every time one of his new releases comes out, I completely forget about my digital subscription for some reason. It's always a nice surprise when the download links suddenly turn up in my inbox. :)

Anyway, Mr. Kirby said the digital sub edition should be available at the same time as the vinyl so it should arrive either today or tomorrow. Can't wait!

just bought the vinyl. I am super excited to hear this.

I had to kind of force myself to buy it without looking at the price, because I know that it's going to sell out otherwise, and I am going to regret it. I didn't manage to get my hands on "An Empty Bliss Beyond This World" and now it's already up to $70 USD for new on discogs lol.

any idea where the Caretaker is getting these mastered and then subsequently pressed? Im really into the idea of finding a european pressing places to do everything through and just pay up the ass for shipping. I feel like a lot of the american companies besides a few are not very good for electronic music

any idea where the Caretaker is getting these mastered and then subsequently pressed? Im really into the idea of finding a european pressing places to do everything through and just pay up the ass for shipping. I feel like a lot of the american companies besides a few are not very good for electronic music

You should contact dualplover and ask who they use. They're Australian, and they put out the Australian Edition of Captain Ahab's "The End of Irony" on really well mastered 180g vinyl, and I bought a copy of it from Ahab for like $10.

Lupo from Dubplates & Mastering seems to have mastered and cut all his LPs from the past 4 years. Not sure where he gets them pressed though.

Archived