IGNORED

where is this chris cunning ham video from?!

producer snafu

Guest Ultravisitor

I love the part at the end when the kid's chest gets opened and you just hear the crowd go "aaaawwwwwwwwhhhh!"

Ha ha ha ha ha. I need to see him live.

i want to share this on my FB for some friends, but Im afraid other people will think im weird

what squarepusher track? Sounds like something from Go Plastic

i want to share this on my FB for some friends, but Im afraid other people will think im weird

what squarepusher track? Sounds like something from Go Plastic

'my fucking sound' kicks in at about 1:15

Wow that was ace, I would love to see a full high quality version of that. Were the audience full of idiots, they attend a Chris Cunningham gig and yet are shocked by almost every nuance of the glitchy dark visuals - It's what the man's known for for gods sake :wtf:

Guest Coalbucket PI

i have no idea, it was a live performance at the roadhouse in sydney, that's all i know

video title says the Roundhouse in camden. going to see amon tobin there on friday

Guest Billov

Probably the nicest quality clip I've seen of this, can't someone find a clip that shows the full video?

Wonder what happened with Spectral Musicians... it was said that he pretty much finished it, why no release?

Why does Chris hide from showing his work? Why is this only in a bootleg on youtube? He has so much talent but doesn't seem use it to his advantage.

One of my favorite SP tracks. I've lost interest in CH since Rubber Johnny. But this might renew my interest if it comes out.

Pretty awesome..

I dunno, probably a good indication of how "out of touch" I am. But this, for me, represents the best electronic music has been in recent memory. Old SP, AE and Aphex tracks, Chrus Cunningham vids... Bliss.....

What went wrong :(

Heh, some truth in that for sure... what a weird decade though, from Go Plastic and Drukqs in 2001 to Skrillex etc in 2011. Personally I'd be happier if I could stay in 2001

saw Chris Cunningham play in Brighton a few months back, and honestly it was such a poignant reminder of just how good the Warp people used to be. Ive seen loads of artists play over the years and the music he played and videos he showed, the whole spectacle, blew everything out the water. Made me feel really excited about music, and full of ideas for things I wanted to try, I haven't got that from a live set in a long time.

Guest lullezucht

reboot of the exorcist with chris in charge of this shit plz.

Judging by this clip he`d rather remake this film.

A must watch if you like your exploitation horror mixed with crappy "based on a true story" Lifetime drama.

judging by that vid sample I have to say , its kinda boring ,imhoimhoimhoimahomo, nothing new here, ppl seem to dig "break grains synced to fps" I did too, but he did that 10 years ago, cmon, those asthetiscs wear off pretty fast.

Archived