IGNORED

David Lynch to open real-life Club Silencio

usagi

• 2 months later...

"Silencio’s rates for membership are €780 a year for regular membership, €1,500 for premium and €420 for the under-30s and non-French residents."

see, it's shit like this that makes me lose some respect for David Lynch :facepalm:

Guest 277: 930-933

"Silencio’s rates for membership are €780 a year for regular membership, €1,500 for premium and €420 for the under-30s and non-French residents."

see, it's shit like this that makes me lose some respect for David Lynch :facepalm:

It's really not that much for a club membership especially when you take into account that a lot of 'regular' clubs sell mandatory memberships that last a month for +10 euros.

Yes but a half-decent golf club is going to have a decent bar, slightly fewer idiots, a good spa, and you can drive golf carts whilst inebriated. The Silencio Club is going to be a shit-hole full of pretentious wankers.

i didnt think you get people who would pay 500 quid a year to a member of a club who arent pretentious wankers anywhere atall tbh. paying that much money to be in a club seems like very wankerish behaviour to me.

i didnt think you get people who would pay 500 quid a year to a member of a club who arent pretentious wankers anywhere atall tbh. paying that much money to be in a club seems like very wankerish behaviour to me.

If you are a wanker, you might as well hang out with other wankers. Really, this is just keeping wankers off the street.

Really? It just makes me laugh at the people who are willing to pay for it

i take back what i said earlier about him doing whatever he wants

i want him to make goddamn movies, and not start fucking clubs or make crazy clown albums

i wonder how much of that membership money is going to be used to fund TM bullshit

• 2 weeks later...

If you are a wanker, you might as well hang out with other wankers. Really, this is just keeping wankers off the street.

Yeah, then you know where they all are, when it's time to round them up.

Also, the roof instillation is kindling. It will be lynch's greatest production.

Archived