IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

Dealing with modey whinging.

Zole, it's all good. Actually I'll be in Brisbane on Sunday (from the afternoon I think) and Monday (until about 7pm) if you wanted to catch up somewhere?

Dealing with modey whinging.

Zole, it's all good. Actually I'll be in Brisbane on Sunday (from the afternoon I think) and Monday (until about 7pm) if you wanted to catch up somewhere?

Yeah, that would be cool. Where are you staying and whatnot. I'll be asleep until after 14-15:00.

edit- actual PM the details. heh

I went to a taco stand today and ordered 2 asada tacos, 2 pollo tacos and 1 carnitas taco for my wife and I.

They forgot to charge me for the carnitas taco, so when I went to the cook with the receipt I just could order the other 4... no big deal.

The weird part was when he asked what 4 I wanted and I said 2 asada and 2 pollo tacos. He hen asked me "pollo or chicken?". I thought maybe I misheard "pollo" instead of something else, so I said "chicken". He then smiled and said "you mean pollo". I said yeah.

He then scooped what seeped to be the runniest, pinkest chicken onto the 2 corn tortillas. When I sat down and started eating, my wife said "these are strange chicken tacos", and I felt they tasted a bit fishy. It turns out the guy just scooped canned tuna into our tacos.

I think he was fucking with us because we were gringos. It pissed me off but I didn't do anything about it :(

I went to a taco stand today and ordered 2 asada tacos, 2 pollo tacos and 1 carnitas taco for my wife and I.

They forgot to charge me for the carnitas taco, so when I went to the cook with the receipt I just could order the other 4... no big deal.

The weird part was when he asked what 4 I wanted and I said 2 asada and 2 pollo tacos. He hen asked me "pollo or chicken?". I thought maybe I misheard "pollo" instead of something else, so I said "chicken". He then smiled and said "you mean pollo". I said yeah.

He then scooped what seeped to be the runniest, pinkest chicken onto the 2 corn tortillas. When I sat down and started eating, my wife said "these are strange chicken tacos", and I felt they tasted a bit fishy. It turns out the guy just scooped canned tuna into our tacos.

I think he was fucking with us because we were gringos. It pissed me off but I didn't do anything about it :(

sounds like you need to find a new taco place, or kill a motherfucker

Edited by baph

Im sitting in the student center with my gf while she's studying, I'm bored and wanna smoke but I left my bowl at home, it's only a block away but I really dont wanna make the trip just for a bowl...

Edited by ghOsty

yea that sounds gross jefferoo.

and so does a luke warm bath. sitting in a tepid pool of your own filth...

I did it again this morning. This time, I didn't get in, but I was so pissed, I punched the bath water (wasn't thinking. obviously. like that would help) and it splashed all over me and all over the bathroom floor. I then just drained the tub.

This evening, I managed to take a proper, hot-as-fack, bath... but now my chest cold has moved to my head.

suicide.gif

Edited by jefferoo

I was at this supposedly nice bakery and I asked for a rather expensive chicken pie. It took a bite and freezed so dude goes 'what' and I'm like '... This doesn't taste good'. At this point the cashier and some rich old woman who was having coffee while making Important Business Deals On Her Cellphone were staring at me so I repeated the sentence. She says 'Is it the dough or the chicken?'

'I don't know it just doesn't taste good'

She takes the pie, smells it and makes facial gesture implying there is nothing wrong with it.

'OK do you want something else?'

'uhm... Do you have something that you actually baked today?'

lady gives me a FUCKYOU face.

'We baked everything today'

'OK OK give me that piece of bread'

I should have answered but then it probably wasn't her fault and the bread was good so, w/e.

finally got around to installing the battlefield 3 beta after a busy week or two not being around my computer. Try to run it. ERROR.

check the official site.... turns out the beta closed that very day.

Movies these days are shit.

I haven't watched a movie in a long time where I haven't been disappointed in some way.

The last good "recent" film I saw was A Serious Man

seems everyone in my house wanted a shit followed by a shower at the same time (they are in different rooms at least). actually i should put this in the strange things that delight you. i was the second shit and the combining forces were already strong.

Guest kineaesth

Summer/spring has arrived just as I've got my winter wardrobe finalised. By next year several of my coats will be slightly less incredibly fashionable.

my cat's got a bladder stone and it's gonna cost a fucking fortune to get it fixed. they've already taken $300 to do an xray to determine what it was and now it'll be another $1000 for the surgery (apparently it's not one of those dissolvable bladder stone cases). fuck this shit. I was having bad thoughts about just getting her put down but that would break my heart afterwards.

my cat died.

she seemed to be recovering well from the surgery and then when she was checked on again a bit later she was gone. a clot or something similarly sudden and unforeseen. I just finished burying her in the backyard, something I've never done before. my sister took it hard, she's away atm and didn't know it'd be the last time she'd see her.

after you forked out £1300? what a cunt!

my condolences.

my sister took it hard

:crazy: