IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

isnt customer service another word for call centre work? although i do have a friend so gay that some of it actually dribbles through the phone.

yek is right. i'm sure there's some positive discrimination going on at vegan cafes and organic food stores also.

I woke up at noon yesterday and today and I work at 9am every weekday. I will never get used to have a regular sleep pattern and it affects my behavior.

you will get used to it. i slept until 14:30 today and work from 7 tomorrow. get sleep where you can, fuck it.. i dunno

Guest disparaissant

i live in an area that is too right wing to have any of those things. come August I'll be in Milwaukee though, and you're absolutely right. queer art spaces here i come!

I have to order vitamins from two different online shops

The utter inhumanity of it.

I just discovered that Ghostface has a beer named after him, but it is unavailable for sale in Canada.

I have to order vitamins from two different online shops

me too =(.... and one of them charges more for shipping than the other. It's distressing...

Edited by StephenG

Spent 10 hours today writing and recording three very insipid indie style songs for an instructional video of some sort, and now they're stuck in my head on repeat. Sleep will not come easy tonight...

Guest disparaissant

some shit im on makes me completely brutally drowsy, my sleep schedule has shifted to 8 pm-3 am. THERE IS NOTHING TO DO AT 3 AM.

also my phone for some reason won't let me use the stock music app with stuff on my external sd card. poweramp will, but i literally do not have 5 dollars to spare to pay for poweramp, and deleting the user data and starting over every time the nag screen shows up is supremely irritating.

Spent 10 hours today writing and recording three very insipid indie style songs for an instructional video of some sort, and now they're stuck in my head on repeat. Sleep will not come easy tonight...

haha, I hate when that happens. My music is getting more and more catchy, and I find myself humming the melodies from my own songs while at work. I guess this is a good thing though!

went to check magyar posse's facebook to see when is the new album coming out but got a message announcing their split instead :(

they were probably the most interesting post rock band.

haha, I hate when that happens. My music is getting more and more catchy, and I find myself humming the melodies from my own songs while at work. I guess this is a good thing though!

It's usually a good thing, but these ones were total cheeseball (deliberately so!). Luckily I watched a doc about some LA crack dealer which managed to put them out of my head. Today they've successfully been vanquished from memory!

Instead I have one of the songs a buddy did for the same project in my head, which is more tolerable though still not ideal.

Edited by Zephyr_Nova

Guest Sprigg

Housing arrangements to move to another state got fucked by my friend's landlord. Apparently having four people on the lease for a two bedroom apartment is a no no.

Guest kokeboka

I think I'm getting addicted to sleeping pills.

Me too. I crave for them nearly every night, and when I do give myself a semi-plausible reason to take them, I'm on a pretty high dosage (about 3 times what other people need to take, apparently). It wipes my memory clean of the 1 or 2 hours before I go to sleep, and just makes everything easier and tranquil. Everyone's been warning me they're addictive and I do try to be careful though. But I have to sneak around to take them, if people around me knew how often I take them and how much I like taking them, they'd never let me get near sleeping pills.

On normal work days I just can't seem to calm down without sleeping pills. Last night I think I got 4 hours sleep and 3 hours the night before. I'm sick of this shit.

steady gain of followers on soundcloud. gone from 22 to 29 in about 6 months (it was 30 yesterday though) it was going between 25 and 28 or something for ages. i'll upload some awful shit that seems to gain followers but lose other ones. can't please everyone.

Guest futuregirlfriend

I keep thinking StephenG is Rumbo 'cause of that avatar.

I woke up with Allah Mode/à la mode in my head but I don't think it's the correct fit for the bad artists name thread.

Guest Sprigg

move in without signing the lease :cisfor:

Thought about it, but his landlord brought that up and said if I stayed there more than a week or two she'd evict us all. Apparently it's in their lease somewhere that we can't do that, or she's just being a bitch.