IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

I drank a very nice IPA from portland last night, now I don't have any more of it.

Did you happen to get the name of it?

Also sorry that it's gone. :sad:

Can't recall it off hand - but it was from the Gigantic Breweing Co.

thank you all for your condolences.

delet - India Pale Ale

I drank a very nice IPA from portland last night, now I don't have any more of it.

Did you happen to get the name of it?

Also sorry that it's gone. :sad:

Can't recall it off hand - but it was from the Gigantic Breweing Co.

thank you all for your condolences.

delet - India Pale Ale

:beer:

K I'm in some dudes bed. We were spooning and he fell asleep. Now I'm like I dunno should I just leave???? I put everything u do is a balloon on his stereo and no response he is the heaviest sleeper evwr

I wonder whether there are any third world watmm'ers out there. If so, I wonder what they think of this thread.

Oh, I was really annoyed the other day that the shop had sold out of my brand of cigarettes, forcing me to stand there pondering his dire selection of tobacco products, my choice landed on Marlboro Lights instead. Gosh! If only shopkeepers would keep their shelves properly stocked we'd encounter less of these utterly terrible situations.

coffee crisp, smarties, star burst, kit kat, aero, white rabbits... no m&ms. I didn't even eat any of it, except a couple white rabbits.

Man, I haven't had White Rabbits in YEARS!

rabbit276.jpg

There are candy rappers all over my coffee table.

eminems?

lolol that's what I was thinking earlier. tried to find an image on google of a candied rapper to post but didn't come up with much

eminems?

coffee crisp, smarties, star burst, kit kat, aero, white rabbits... no m&ms. I didn't even eat any of it, except a couple white rabbits.

ya blew it

hahah

Woke up on Sunday morning after a big night out, blew my nose to see garish teal-coloured snot on the tissue. Took me about 15min to realise that it was because I went to bed without removing my eyeliner (the same shade of teal) and it must have seeped through my sinuses. ZOLE

eminems?

ya blew it

hahah

Fuck.

FWP: I need to walk one black to get my eminems.

Fuck.

Edited by Zephyr_Nova