IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

i am seeing a girl now, which makes my urge to kiss random girls in clubs difficult to act on. but, i still suck dick at flirting, so i guess for the best. fucking annoying though

I sometimes wish we could all live as energy, like, without emotions and shit, floating freely in space. Or, maybe, we all should be stars, just shining there, with no worries at all...

FWP: I'm not a star.

Edited by logakght

I sometimes wish we could all live as energy, like, without emotions and shit, floating freely in space. Or, maybe, we all should be stars, just shining there, with no worries at all...

FWP: I'm not a star.

Dude we should totally try to get stuck in the Nexus from Star Trek: Generations.

don't know how to nicely add "your wife doesn't need to come along" to messages to friends when I ask them to come over and jam.

oh god especially if the wife is a "square" then that's the biggest turn-off ever. Can't let your junk dangle.

Guest uptown devil

don't know how to nicely add "your wife doesn't need to come along" to messages to friends when I ask them to come over and jam.

wtf? that should be common knowledge. has this actually happened before or are you just anticipating that it might? you could always just let her come over and then noise jam until she never wants to come back again.

For the life of me I can never remember how to view the stats on how many posts per user there are within a thread. It's something really obvious too.

I think this feature is hidden now, but you can still do it. use this link and substitute the topic ID (that last number in the url) as necessary.

lol @ those results btw

lol indeed. My fears are confirmed.

Having trouble deciding who's range of Indian ready made meals are best, Waitrose or Marks & Spencer.

FMFWL

Edited by Plum

I like to think that there's a mother somewhere in a third world country wagging her finger at

a child, saying you don't know how luck you are, think of those poor first world children,

with all their problems, like not having enough coins to buy the Phoenix Gem bonus

on Bejeweled Blitz. How would you like that? You wouldn't! So, shut up and get on with

sifting thru that pile of landfill. Those scraps of metal aren't going to find themselves.

Edgy post

Having trouble deciding who's range of Indian ready made meals are best, Waitrose or Marks & Spencer.

FMFWL

Christ, I've been there. If it's any small comfort I managed to get through it and found my peace. It came down to the quality of the sundries.

Old mate we truly are twins from the same egg. If it comes down to sundries I think Waitrose clinches it,

but that doesn't sit right with me for some reason, which leads me to believe that M&S is the answer I really seek.

Edited by Plum

fwp, saving up 1500 to buy a tempest, having it sitting there in cash, and then the debt collectors for an old debt ive been pushing under the carpet turning up and demanding 1200 quid. dick heads.

I seem to have lost the courage to just fucking say to a girl "hey you're kinda cool, want to have a drink sometime?". It's highly annoying.

Just run through your head what the scenario will go like if you fail miserably. Once you imagine it you'll likely find it's not that bad and if you can live with it then you're golden.

Yeah, good point. I guess I'll just see if she wants to have a friendly drink sometime and see if anything comes from that.

UPDATE: I got her number!

I've got two which are closely related.

1 - Tuna salad for lunch as usual and I've bought some salad from home and used a bit which has been in my work fridge since Thursday (bank holiday an' all). The stuff from my work fridge has been mixed with the newer stuff from home but it all tastes of yogurt. A strong Muller type taste. I don't want a salad that tastes like yogurt but now I fancy a yogurt and only have a small satsuma for the rest of the day.

2 - The aforementioned newer salad was found to contain a bit of rocket. I go specifically out of my way to buy bags of salad that don't contain rocket and one sneaks past all the stringent checks. Now I'm spending long times rummaging around the container in case there's an outbreak. No wonder everyone's been eating nothing but horse from the start of eternity, you can't tell the difference by just looking at it but I'm pretty sure if you're in the bagged salad business you know what is and what isn't rocket. How could they possible fuck up this badly?

Guest jasondonervan

I wanted to buy a copy of The Thing (1982) on Blu Ray. Found out there's a steelbook version. Sounded good, bit of fancy em/debossing with a frosty design to reflect the film's setting, I thought... until I put my eyes on the monstrosity:

BSiOHHUl.jpg

Whoever at Universal signed off on that deserves to be consumed by a shape-shifting alien entity themselves.

I seem to have lost the courage to just fucking say to a girl "hey you're kinda cool, want to have a drink sometime?". It's highly annoying.

Just run through your head what the scenario will go like if you fail miserably. Once you imagine it you'll likely find it's not that bad and if you can live with it then you're golden.

Yeah, good point. I guess I'll just see if she wants to have a friendly drink sometime and see if anything comes from that.

UPDATE: I got her number!

AWW SHITTTTTTTTTTT