IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

Wow, South Park is so not funny that watching it makes me want to punch myself in the face.

Even South Park haters realize South Park haters should be punched in the face

I didn't expect the Spanish Inquisition!

Considering where you went, i'm pretty sure that you got off lightly my dear.

Disappointed at the lack of sympathy for my ribena accident.

pour apple juice on it?

I spilt it on my pyjamas rather than my sheepskin draped boudoir thank god. It did momentarily feel like the end of the world though. The sakura tinged stain evoked an intense mono no aware. I had to have a special lie down and then a cry sitting in the bottom of the shower, the tepid, aarhythmic sploshing barely enough to wash away the tears and ribena.

Guest jasondonervan

Didn't get any post today, which means I've got to stick around at home tomorrow to make sure my EOD 12" doesn't get sent back to the depot.

Also one of my local post offices went up in flames yesterday due to a fire in the Chinese restaurant next door. Were any of my packages in there, I wonder...

tumblr_m2wb70i3Kc1qzqwdqo5_250.jpg

There's a new Thomas Pynchon book coming out in a coupla months, but I have a huge book backlog and I've been too tired to read much lately.

FWP: I have bronchitis.

The upside though is that I'm taking a medication called Ventolin. :rdjgrin:

I have chronical bronchitis so I've been using Ventolin all my life

my IDM level > watmm

FWP: I have bronchitis.

The upside though is that I'm taking a medication called Ventolin. :rdjgrin:

I have chronical bronchitis so I've been using Ventolin all my life

my IDM level > watmm

*slouches out of thread in un-IDM shame*

Some asshole stole my bike from the yard last night. It was a cheapo 3 speed bike and I should get half of my money back from my home insurance but it's still a hassle. Bleh.

i had too much coffee and it's made me feel really depressed. Fucking caffeine. Been using it the last week or so and it's fucked my sleeping pattern right up, and now this. I should remember why i don't use certain things, you'd think.

i had too much coffee and it's made me feel really depressed. Fucking caffeine. Been using it the last week or so and it's fucked my sleeping pattern right up, and now this. I should remember why i don't use certain things, you'd think.

Yeah, caffeine is seriously underrated as a life hazard.

asshole neighbor keeps me awake all day because he is obsessively doing yardwork with loud equipment. he finishes just as i'm supposed to be waking up for work. he is also just a cunt in the first place. fuck him.

asshole neighbor keeps me awake all day because he is obsessively doing yardwork with loud equipment. he finishes just as i'm supposed to be waking up for work. he is also just a cunt in the first place. fuck him.

Stop being such a goddamn polite Canadian and stab your dick through his eyeballs already.

Looking after my folks' place while they're on holiday. It's a nice big house with a massive garden, but my mother has acquired herself a menagerie of sorts that I'm in charge of keeping it alive. My morning routine involves a lot of duck faeces spread about my person before I even manage to have my coffee. They said to show their appreciation they'd leave the fridge and wine rack fully stocked. My arse, the place was bare when we arrived and we're strapped for cash as it is.

I'm also worried one of the rabbits might peg it due to heat exhaustion.

Edited by Sprillian

At least that's what you'll tell the parents. Time for rabbit stew,

(i'm sorry, i'm sure that it's quite cute and you don't want to eat the poor dear.)

some guy's car horn was going off (BEEEEEEEP bee bep beeeeeeep bebebebeEEEEEEP!) in the parking lot with the driver calmly sitting in the front seat, so after about ten minutes of thinking he was just trying to get someone's attention, i opened the window in my apartment and yelled "HEY DUMBASS! SHUT THE FUCK UP!" and he got out and the car kept beeping which is when i realized it was an alarm he was trying to fix, lol. he hollered back at me, i said, "oh, never heard an alarm like that." and walked away. i feel like an ass now.

At least that's what you'll tell the parents. Time for rabbit stew,

(i'm sorry, i'm sure that it's quite cute and you don't want to eat the poor dear.)

No no, I have envisaged myself making both rabbit stew and roast duck, and then relaxing in the big garden with a glass of good wine contemplating the aftermath. I do not much care for rabbits, unless they are in my mouth.

some guy's car horn was going off (BEEEEEEEP bee bep beeeeeeep bebebebeEEEEEEP!) in the parking lot with the driver calmly sitting in the front seat, so after about ten minutes of thinking he was just trying to get someone's attention, i opened the window in my apartment and yelled "HEY DUMBASS! SHUT THE FUCK UP!" and he got out and the car kept beeping which is when i realized it was an alarm he was trying to fix, lol. he hollered back at me, i said, "oh, never heard an alarm like that." and walked away. i feel like an ass now.

it's ok, the intent was fine. All is right with the universe. Well except for looking like a bitch to that poor guy. But you did apologise so it's ok.