IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

I think I just had the most boring and unproductive day of life.

were you hung over? I hate when I wake up hungover and next thing I know I didn't do anything all day and it's already time for bed and work the next day.

Unproductive, boring... waste of time =(

The eustachian tube for my left ear has been playing up and getting airlocked for the last couple of years.

The lead connecting any music playing device to my speakers is on the blink, meaning sometimes I can be a few tracks into an album before I realise I'm not getting all the sound.

On top of this, every now and then my new ipod decides to reset it's volume to the safe limit.

I feel all three of these factors are driving me towards some sort of music-based nervous breakdown.

Recovering from surgery fucking sucks.

It takes me like a full 2 minutes to get out of bed, I can't shit properly (my body just can't do it), my throat is raw and torn up from the oxygen tube they shoved down it, and I'm missing loads of great local concerts because i can't stand for more than 10 minutes at a time.

Oh, and school work is starting to pile up - I won't be back in class for at least another week or so.

I know it wasn't that serious a surgery (appendectomy) but still.

(at least I enjoyed my stay in the hospital - life takes a backseat when you're in there, I was pretty relaxed)

It takes me like a full 2 minutes to get out of bed, I can't shit properly (my body just can't do it), my throat is raw and torn up from the oxygen tube they shoved down it, and I'm missing loads of great local concerts because i can't stand for more than 10 minutes at a time.

Oh, and school work is starting to pile up - I won't be back in class for at least another week or so.

(at least I enjoyed my stay in the hospital - life takes a backseat when you're in there, I was pretty relaxed)

shit sorry to hear that... was your appendix causing you trouble?

get better soon...

edit: stupid question. of course it was causing you trouble... I've heard appendicitis is pretty painful =(

Edited by StephenG

shit sorry to hear that... was your appendix causing you trouble?

get better soon...

edit: stupid question. of course it was causing you trouble... I've heard appendicitis is pretty painful =(

I also wish you a swift recovery.

Time to enter the confessional. My cousin died on Friday. He was more like an uncle to me than a cousin in the usual sense. He was quite a bit older than me, and he was always encouraging (something kinda lacking in my family, especially in my immediate family). I hadn't chatted with him in over a year, and now he's gone. WTF. Pretty sudden, too.

i can't understand why anyone would do that. especially if you consider it a problem.. or was that just the soreness?

No, the gauging isn't a problem it's a really easy process actually... just the slight soreness that bugs me and even then only a little ( i was more so just making the post to be whiney knowing i did it to myself), and it really doesn't hurt that bad. Initially it's just like a beesting for about 20 minutes after they put the larger stud in, and now they're just a bit sore when touched... in a few days they wont hurt at all. I don't plan on gauging them to be super huge like all those scene/hardcore kids either, but I do plan to continue sizing them up a bit. I don't plan to go higher than a zero gauge if I even get them that big.

Edited by ghOsty

Time to enter the confessional. My cousin died on Friday. He was more like an uncle to me than a cousin in the usual sense. He was quite a bit older than me, and he was always encouraging (something kinda lacking in my family, especially in my immediate family). I hadn't chatted with him in over a year, and now he's gone. WTF. Pretty sudden, too.

That's really shit, I'm sorry.

My gran is my equivalent of your cousin. I should see her more, not sure what I'll do when she goes.

Edited by Sprillian

That's really shit, I'm sorry.

My gran is my equivalent of your cousin. I should see her more, not sure what I'll do when she goes.

Thanks, man. You should call your gran.

i can't understand why anyone would do that. especially if you consider it a problem.. or was that just the soreness?

No, the gauging isn't a problem it's a really easy process actually... just the slight soreness that bugs me and even then only a little ( i was more so just making the post to be whiney knowing i did it to myself), and it really doesn't hurt that bad. Initially it's just like a beesting for about 20 minutes after they put the larger stud in, and now they're just a bit sore when touched... in a few days they wont hurt at all. I don't plan on gauging them to be super huge like all those scene/hardcore kids either, but I do plan to continue sizing them up a bit. I don't plan to go higher than a zero gauge if I even get them that big.

I cant understand why someone would gauge their ears because it would be a pain to wear over the ear headphones with gauges in

I killed three 8-track cartridges today testing a Pioneer H-R100, considered one of the "finest" 8-track players ever made. The tape snapped instead of flipping over.

Two were Streisand cartridges, so no loss there, but the other was 1975 honky-tonky classic Out of Hand by Gary Stewart. I could splice it back together later but I am not a retired baby boomer with such idle time available.

Thank fucking god by rare bootleg copy of Axis Bold As Love wasn't in there.

Maybe he listened to it himself and got a play count yesterday, then soundcloud only caught up today and punished him brutally by removing that play? That's my theory anyway.

Edited by Gocab

i just spend half and hour looking through hundreds if not thousands of pictures posted to funny picture blogs looking for a picture that i saw yesterday of a muscled guy in a pink bikini pushing a child in a pram or trolley, because it matched two pictures that were posted in the last eva charles watkins thread. but nothing, nuthingggggggggggggggggggg argh !!!!

/doh.

I even did a google search (hoping that useless avenue might help for once) Now google probably thinks that i'm a perve. gah !!

Guest Frankie5fingers

i just spend half and hour looking through hundreds if not thousands of pictures posted to funny picture blogs looking for a picture that i saw yesterday of a muscled guy in a pink bikini pushing a child in a pram or trolley, because it matched two pictures that were posted in the last eva charles watkins thread. but nothing, nuthingggggggggggggggggggg argh !!!!

/doh.

I even did a google search (hoping that useless avenue might help for once) Now google probably thinks that i'm a perve. gah !!

you mean this one?

Qq44l9t.jpg